Atari magazine ST Review

29 replies to this topic

#26 kodak80 OFFLINE  

kodak80

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 36 posts

Posted Mon Oct 5, 2015 6:36 AM

Oh BTW, I'm also the guy who wrote the Wikipedia piece that you plagiarize on your website!

OK, I have removed the wording and added a link to your wikipedia article.

BTW.  Thanks for contributing to my computing youth.

#27 STReviewDeputy OFFLINE  

STReviewDeputy

Combat Commando

• 4 posts

Posted Mon Oct 5, 2015 7:07 AM

There was no need for that. I was just having fun with you - and I'm not sure that anything on Wikipedia is copyright anyway!

I'm always glad to hear that what I was doing actually helped some people. I went on to edit various PC magazines until I was laid off from Paragon Publishing (CD-ROM User and many others). I moved to the States and wrote freelance for a few years but slowly drifted away from journalism and into the SysAdmin world. I recently reconnected with Vic Lennard though. He's still heavily involved in music, which was his first passion anyway, as well as running 5ks and marathons!

I really miss the editorial days.

#28 STReviewDeputy OFFLINE  

STReviewDeputy

Combat Commando

• 4 posts

Posted Tue Oct 6, 2015 1:08 PM

Edited by STReviewDeputy, Tue Oct 6, 2015 1:10 PM.

#29 kodak80 OFFLINE  

kodak80

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 36 posts

Posted Wed Dec 9, 2015 11:13 PM

I have now added the scanned PDF of the 32 page supplement to my website http://www.chillicha...atari-st-review It can be found in the Supplements & Advertising section.

From the dates on page 7, I am guessing that this was given away with issue 01 of the magazine.  If anyone can confirm that this was the case, I would appreciate it.

The supplement covers MIDI, sequencer software and other audio software/hardware for the Atari ST. Enjoy. icon_biggrin.gif

32%20page%20supplement.jpg?height=200&wi

#30 echristopherson OFFLINE  

echristopherson

Combat Commando

• 4 posts

Posted Thu Jun 2, 2016 9:48 PM

Is it possible to get the password or a password-free copy (in my case, of issue 8)? Or does it serve a purpose?

I just want to paste two pages from it into Evernote.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Atari, magazine, ST Review

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users