IGNORED

Atari Lynx Handy Emulator Fullscreen Problem

Fernin

Hi folks, figured this'd be a good place to get help with this issue... Probably something simple I'm overlooking, but I've screwed something up.

In trying to get Handy.exe working on Windows 7 (yes, I already got a new lynxboot.img), I found that some of the other graphics modes worked, but the Normal graphics failed to show anything. In clicking around, I accidentally clicked one of the fullscreen options, and... I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it back out now. I googled around, but the only info I could find were a couple of years old threads trying to get it to run fullscreen in the first place. I tried the regular ways, F11, Alt+Enter, but they don't seem to have any effect, and I can't get the menu open again to change it back. I even tried downloading a fresh copy, but that one started up in fullscreen mode just the same. Is there a config file somewhere on the comp that it has that I can maybe edit to get it back to windowed again, or maybe some button I'm unaware of to get it back/open the menu?

(Also, if anyone can help me figure out why Normal graphics aren't showing up at all, that'd be awesome, too, but one step at a time).