IGNORED

Too many homebrews?

Ignorama

I'll do my best to contribute to that problem this summer. ;) I'll be much more productive as a game developer when teaching classes isn't keeping me occupied almost 24 hours a day like it is now.

This is the one problem I wouldn't mind having :-D.

PS does this also mean that these games would make use of some nice "Superfont" graphics? ;)

• Like 1

This is the one problem I wouldn't mind having :-D.

PS does this also mean that these games would make use of some nice "Superfont" graphics? ;)

That's the plan! SuperFont will be one of my first summer projects. I'd like to have that done first so I can implement support for it in my games (although it certainly won't be a requirement). I hope to be able to share an update on it within the next two or three weeks; I'll bump the old SuperFont thread when I'm ready.

• Like 1

That's the plan! SuperFont will be one of my first summer projects. I'd like to have that done first so I can implement support for it in my games (although it certainly won't be a requirement). I hope to be able to share an update on it within the next two or three weeks; I'll bump the old SuperFont thread when I'm ready.

Really great to hear that SuperFont is reaching it's final stages. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I don't think it's too many, they just get released in bunches sometimes and it can be hard. I don't care much about serial numbers I just want the CIB. I would buy a Cart only...but I'd get Marc or I would make a box for it. It just doesn't seem right without a box.

I tend to buy 3. One to keep new, one to Play and one for trade later on. Baring that I always but two...keep one NIB. For some that have two box variants I but one of each and then what ever box I like more I but one of those. I use that one and keep the other two new.

I like the prepay option as it give me time to plan...sometimes I have a lot of cash in my paypal account, sometimes I don't...those are tough. I know I will want at least 1 CIB someday. Still wish Marc would sell me the ones teased us with. :-) Unless they are gone with no fighting chance.

• Like 1