IGNORED

Bigfoot and Atari Collecting

Cool! Yes these got a bit pricey and harder to get after a certain seller started buying every one that came up and tried to artificially triple the price relisting them all :mad:

This happy (boy) is a crap seller while trying to fill some gaps in my 2600 collection I ran into a bunch more where he lists 3 at once. Why not just list one at a time instead of rubbing 3 at a time in your face at high prices?

This happy (boy) is a crap seller while trying to fill some gaps in my 2600 collection I ran into a bunch more where he lists 3 at once. Why not just list one at a time instead of rubbing 3 at a time in your face at high prices?

Because thats his MO. I lately see him showing cases next to sealed product. I know hes probably bought a few cases of things from Venezuela, but I think hes trying to make it seem like hes got hundreds of cases of unopened product. I believe very little if what this dealer says.

• Like 1

Because thats his MO. I lately see him showing cases next to sealed product. I know hes probably bought a few cases of things from Venezuela, but I think hes trying to make it seem like hes got hundreds of cases of unopened product. I believe very little if what this dealer says.

Yep venzuela opens more sealed product line for him and he is selling quite a few Atari items for high price so someone's buying it. I'm a little jealous he has 4 complete espials and I only have 2.

• 3 weeks later...
Oh man, you went to mgc? We should have met up!

I decided to stay at Lake Geneva which is an hour away from Milwaukee. Saturday

I did some hiking into town around the lake which looks like lake tahoe. Sunday i was hit by a white squall snowstorm right as I was checking out and their was about 10 wrecks in a 25 mile stretch. I pulled off in Kenosha Wisconsin because their was at least 5 inches on the ground. Went into a restaurant/ bar and I watched tiger win the masters for 3 hours. Talked to this guy who hikes the west coast outside of Seattle and he said the Olympic rain forest creeps him out and he doesn't stay the night there but has no problem with Mt st. Helen's area. Of course I asked if he's seen bigfoot.

I was going to stay the night on Sunday but some women came in and said i94 was moving o.k. so I decided to keep driving.

Anyways it was a bust Wisconsin weather sucks. Sometime i would like to see your collection in person like I did ntavios in Miami. I'll bring some rare stuff for you to check out. I'm going to try and make Seattle game convention in October this year.

• Like 1

Yeah, again we got slammed with the weather that Sunday.

Would love to have you over some time.

I was at mgc fri/sat/sun.

If you were in the museum area my stuff was most of the 1st row on the classic side.

The brown box display down to the e.t. display :)

It was a good time other than the Sunday weather. We stayed at the connected hotel though and by Sunday night when we left around 7pm it wasn't too terrible on the roads.

Edited by stupus