IGNORED

Anyone have the source for Menu Vn 7.38

atrax27407

hmm. didn't you start this topic a few months ago.

Only last source released publicly to anyone by JJ was MEHU7.3 it is what WAS in 9640NEWS/CAT03 directory (yeah, BTW why is 9640NEWS directories missing on WHTECH?) and also attached to the older threads here regarding this very same subject matter, I think I even sent you 7.3 source via a PM to you a while ago.

• Like 1

Now, if I can find the source for BOOT/BOOU maybe I can resolve the problem of having BOOT find and display the BWG clock on the screen, It works with the P-GRAM clock and TRIPLETECH cards. Or, better yet, modify MENU 7.3 to work as a stanalone program like BOOT.

I wish you luck in finding the source for BOOT, not just for your BWG issue, but also in the hopes someone might be able to modify it to display more than 10 selections at one time while in 80 column mode.

I wish you luck in finding the source for BOOT, not just for your BWG issue, but also in the hopes someone might be able to modify it to display more than 10 selections at one time while in 80 column mode.

The last 80col BOOT I remember using written for Geneve had two pages side-by-side, for almost 20 selections.

There is alot of good stuff buried in PC99 section on WHTECH. --- Sad really how everything is indexed, there really needs to be proper searchable database made of all files, and all archives found inside various disks.

• Like 2

^^Would be an epic undertaking.

I know there was an effort or two a few years.back to restructure the ftp directories...

Unfortunately, I do not believe any of the .arc or .ark files were indexed.

Also, with the nature of the library, things can change when new items are uploaded... This would require an index update.

If all the archived disks were indexed, I suppose a script could be written to track new uploads and update the index... Probably have to be only on the http side though...

We could also implement a scan-bot to cruise the directories every day and update as needed. These things are far beyond my technical capabilities, however.

The last 80col BOOT I remember using written for Geneve had two pages side-by-side, for almost 20 selections.

There is alot of good stuff buried in PC99 section on WHTECH. --- Sad really how everything is indexed, there really needs to be proper searchable database made of all files, and all archives found inside various disks.

The site list file (sitelist.txt) in the WHTech root directory is up to date as of last August.

...lee

Nice! An 80 column update of BOOT would be just PERFECT... now that there are so many F18A users. An updated BOOT combined with Gazoo's new XB2.7s update, would be a total...

wow.jpg

... I all buried it out :) hope is OK and helps on searching.

maybe this one "...FULL.zip" there in the root may be uploaded onto WHTech ? (if it makes sense)

All files & folders below are included there in.

If more of such work is needed please just let me know.

I also have unpacked and re-sorted all(?) common existing .HD-Files for more easier search on my PC....

ftp://u67140205-atariage:TeXasTI994A@toxic-instruments.com/_PROGS.bak/Geneve/9640news

• Like 1

The Geneve version is actually three columns of selections on the same screen. It is loaded with the GPL interpreter in place of BASIC. I have asked Jim for source code on occasion with no luck.

Can you post it here, please?

Gazoo

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...