IGNORED

Intell-ivision DVR

Lathe26

I'm open to trade as well Im open to a lot of things I'm looking for some marijuana or concentrate or oils

I guess it's legal in WA now, but I don't think I'll ever get used to it being discussed so... openly.

Also I'm surprised Keith hasn't gone after them for trademark infringement.

Edited by freeweed

I guess it's legal in WA now, but I don't think I'll ever get used to it being discussed so... openly.

Also I'm surprised Keith hasn't gone after them for trademark infringement.

its all legal here in colorado too. I dont smoke but i supported legalizing it. Its really good for the economy with tax revenues as well.

I love the guy's run-on sentence description that mentions "I'm looking for some marijuana" :)

It's all like I open my mouth and talk and words come out and maybe the sentence has a point but then you start to wonder where it's going and it just ends up being this big long stream of consciousness with no punctuations and breaks and then you start to think maybe I should get a cup of coffee because I might be here awhile but that might make you need to go to the bathroom and then what would you miss?

• Like 1