IGNORED

Turn your favorite 80's TV show or cartoon into a Colecovision game

Jordiway

80's: Knight Rider (second choice: The A-Team)

70's: The Six Million Dollar Man

Also (OT) they should do a remake of The Greatest American Hero... A show like that today would be a hoot to watch, and well in tune with the current super hero movie/TV trend. :)

EDIT: Hey! They're actually doing it! http://deadline.com/2014/08/greatest-american-hero-remake-put-pilot-fox-826823/

Also (OT) they should do a remake of The Greatest American Hero... A show like that today would be a hoot to watch, and well in tune with the current super hero movie/TV trend. :)

EDIT: Hey! They're actually doing it! http://deadline.com/2014/08/greatest-american-hero-remake-put-pilot-fox-826823/

Land of the Lost (eh... I think that's 1960's :ponder: )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MP8JJ23QL4

I would say Baywatch! :-D but it is from 89...

So in addition of Knight Rider and the Dukes of Hazzard , i would say : Street Hawk , Airwolf , Impossible Mission and the one i dream of is : Grendizer . Grendizer (Goldorak in French) is a project i would love to do , but i need somebody able to make the music i want.

Have Greatest American Hero DVD set, watched it with my kids! Totally agree!

I think it would be cool to see these cartoons as a game:

- Super Friends (70's/80's)

- Hair Bear Bunch (70's)

- Scooby Doo (70's)

- Wacky Races (60's/70's), actually that could just be a racing game.

Just thought of one more - Scooby's All-Star Laff-A-Lympics. Now that would be cool. :-D

All heck, just make one game with all the Hanna Barbara stuff in it and call it "Saturday Morning Adventure"

Edited by pboland
  • Like 1

Thundar The Barbarian where you can also select to play as Princess Ariel or Ookla The Mock. I see this as a sort of action RPG romp or perhaps a cross pollination of Golden Axe and Rygar.

Laff-A-Lympics MUST feature Grape Ape! He was always my boy.

Edited by Shmup Lover
  • Like 1

Thundar The Barbarian where you can also select to play as Princess Ariel or Ookla The Mock. I see this as a sort of action RPG romp or perhaps a cross pollination of Golden Axe and Rygar.

Sounds to me like it has potential to be a little like Gauntlet

I think it would be cool to see these cartoons as a game:

- Super Friends (70's/80's)

- Hair Bear Bunch (70's)

- Scooby Doo (70's)

- Wacky Races (60's/70's), actually that could just be a racing game.

Just thought of one more - Scooby's All-Star Laff-A-Lympics. Now that would be cool. :-D

All heck, just make one game with all the Hanna Barbara stuff in it and call it "Saturday Morning Adventure"

Wacky Races would be cool ... Number 7 was my favorite

Three's Company - Jack chases girls, avoids Mr. Roper, and tries to save Janet and Chrissy from creeps at the Regal Beagle.

After going through all of that, I hope he finally gets lucky with one of the girls... preferrably Chrissy!