IGNORED

Laserball is now updated to “Laserball 2015”

Why now “Laserball 2015”?
Well, I have once written that I will not do any more gameplay updates to “Laserball 2014”. BUT I could not resist coding in these new Ideas. As a consequence I have renamed it to “Laserball 2015” (– and “Laserball 2014” got no further Gameplay update ;) )
So what´s new:
- Force fields
- The Magic Tile
- And 5 New Levels using these.
With more Levels hopefully soon to be finished.

So will there be more? Levels: most likely. Gameplay: I have no Idea! There is no big plan or something like that. “Playing Laserball” for me means, playing with the code. Having new Ideas, built them and upload it. Maybe I have new ideas, maybe not. Can´t tell.
Do you need every update? No. actually this is the first noticeable gameplay update since Nov. 2014. All the rest is nice cosmetics and bugfixing.
Free Download at http://www.hd-videofilm.com/laserball

Additional Request: as I am preparing a real Boxed Version of Laserball, I am seeking a native English speaker who would like to proof read the Game Manual and Box Texts. I want to avoid ridiculous English mistakes due to my lack of English language skills. It would be great, if somebody from the Atari community would like to be involved. If interested send private message.

post-41026-0-57683400-1430989126_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Small Laserball 2015 Update:

• 3 new Levels for the MASSIVE campaign
  • Updated Manual ready for download in German and English finally including the 2015 update

And there is a special Tribute Bonus for the ATARI ST/Retro-Gaming Enthusiasts who had written so nice reviews about Laserball: The Joy of Sticks, Atari Crypt and jungsi.de – just play the last Level of the MASSIVE campaign (nr. 15) – hope they like it ;)

(There is now change at all to the software itself)

• Like 2