IGNORED

Looking for a vectrex multicart

Atari the Jedi

I just received my VecMulti from Richard in today's post and I couldn't be more pleased with it! Thanks a ton Richard and for any looking for a good Vectrex multicart... Richard's VecMulti is the multicart you seek!

• Like 2

I have a VecMulti. It works... But I find it's a bit finicky. Quite often, a game will crash and when I try to reset it, I get dumped back to the startup menu. If I try to reload the original ROM or another, it often locks up the Vectrex with a black screen. At that point, I have to power cycle my Vectrex and try again until the next crash.

To be fair, maybe this is my Vectrex - but I have several other carts, including 3 different home brews, and my Vectrex doesn't misbehave with any of those.

I just received my VecMulti from Richard in today's post and I couldn't be more pleased with it! Thanks a ton Richard and for any looking for a good Vectrex multicart... Richard's VecMulti is the multicart you seek!

Couldn't agree more. If you can get one from him, that's the way to go.

So far everything I tried on it has worked just great without any issues. Minus one demo. The Lineart demo locks up when it should be displaying the teapot on my Vectrex. In fact all the lineart.bin files lock up on it at some point. But that is the only program I've found to have a problem. Not sure that is the VecMulti or my Vectrex either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

LOL I was gonna post that! It's my video. Waaahhh!!!

Heh heh yes I am absolutely in love with this cart, Richard. Your Vec Flash USB was the bees knees back in its day but this one is awesome.

By the way, I might have had my dates wrong, I don't think I did buy your VecFlash thirteen years ago, were they even around back then?

Regardless, this is a fantastic item and I've already had some folks ask me where to buy. I have pointed them to this forum post, I hope that's okay?

And Richard, here's hoping you've got a warehouse full of more carts cuz I think you're going to get some orders. :)

I bought my second VecFlash (the improved 31 slot version) at CGE 2007, it was one of the special editions Richard made with the engraved dog tag. I think I bought the original VecFlash the previous year or 2005. So VecFlash has been around at least ten years. Before that, it was a serial connection to the cartridge, I'm still missing a version of that for my collection.

Assuming you've got everything backed up anyhow, I'd just cancel it and go somewhere else! My parents were on AOL UK which is now owned by TalkTalk too, and are having their own problems trying to get access to their online account management...