IGNORED

INCOGNITO Run #4 public request.

Lumpy01

Shouting from the rooftops for a fourth run of Incognito's. Oh, Candle... Hear our prayer.

The Incognito is one of the all time best upgrades!

I would also like to see more produced.

A perfect companion to the Incognito would be a replacement CPU card with Rapidus and VBXE! That combo would be unbeatable!

For those who don't already know, Rapidus is an 816 CPU accelerator, and VBXE is a video board that enhances the ANTIC/GTIA with new 80 column text and hi-res graphics modes, blitter, etc. At present time, there is not enough space to plug them in to an original 800. The CPU card could make that possible.

• Like 2

Always wanted to add an 800 to the collection. When I finally did, the third Incognito run was finished. Kicking myself in the a*s for not picking one up sooner.

I know Candle hasn't been on here in a while. I'm hoping he feals a disturbance in the force and checks in soon.

I'd buy another if it was offered, just because.

I'd RATHER see the 400 version that Candle hinted at a while ago. I know the Candle prefers to move on once he's run through a project a few times. I think another 800 version is only going to happen if someone else steps up and offers to do a production run. If I had the capability to do such a thing I totally would.

If you are holding out hope for another Incognito run, I'd advise buying a 130XE and buying an U1MB+SIDE2 cart from Lotharek to hold you over until it happens.

• Like 1

There are some people out there from #3 run that have bought more than they needed just to make it happend - please contact them first

All of #3 run boards were shipped out today (well, almost) and I still have 2 or 3 spares - i belive it is enough to keep everyone happy

perhaps i'll make another run but not very soon

I would like to push other thinghs out first

Sebastian

• Like 5

There are some people out there from #3 run that have bought more than they needed just to make it happend - please contact them first

All of #3 run boards were shipped out today (well, almost) and I still have 2 or 3 spares.

Sebastian

I'll take a spare if available!! PM me if that's possible please.

I PM'd Candle as soon as he said he had a few spares but never did hear back from him. No big deal. I know he's a busy new dad.

Well, if you are of the folks who purchased more than they needed from the last batch and you feel like letting one go, let me know. I'll gladly pick it up from you.

Well, if you are of the folks who purchased more than they needed from the last batch and you feel like letting one go, let me know. I'll gladly pick it up from you.

Check out this post for people who bought more than two (2) http://atariage.com/forums/topic/217325-incognito-run-3-interest-thread/page-4?do=findComment&comment=2876406

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to double post. But I'm not sure why these aren't sold on lothareks website along with all of the other great hardware upgrades for the various computers he supports. It seems like the demand is there. If you need to charge more money for the incognito to make it more profitable it doesn't look like that would be a problem.

• Like 1