Interest Check: IMAGIC Foil backed overlays

overlays Imagic reproduction

313 replies to this topic

#301 JasonlikesINTV ONLINE  

JasonlikesINTV

Quadrunner

• 8,345 posts

Posted Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:44 PM

Seriously, if someone doesn't buy the last few I just might have to ;-) How many copies is to many copies? :ponder:

#302 the1hatman OFFLINE  

the1hatman

Dragonstomper

• 595 posts

Posted Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:58 PM

I opened mine also. The whole set looks nice but the Ice Trek overlays really show off what this look can do. Wing War was a nice touch as well.

#303 pboland OFFLINE  

pboland

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,508 posts

Posted Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:55 AM

Only 1 copy left!

This is it. The last copy. It's now or never.

Who will be the lucky person to get the last copy?

#304 pboland OFFLINE  

pboland

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,508 posts

Posted Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:27 AM

GONE!

The last one is now sold (tentatively). I wanted to thanks everyone who purchased this great set of overlays. I'm sure this will be one of those "one of kind" collector items down the road. It was a fun project and I'm now off to work on my next project (Atari 5200 Super Overlays™). 

Again, thank you to all that purchased and supported this project!

Edited by pboland, Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:27 AM.

#305 Eric7100 OFFLINE  

Eric7100

River Patroller

• 3,136 posts

Posted Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:43 AM

You're not going to reveal the lucky person?

#306 pboland OFFLINE  

pboland

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,508 posts

Posted Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:42 AM

You're not going to reveal the lucky person?

I can tell you it's a new member to Atari Age and he actually contacted me about overlays and Atari 2600 repro cart labels (which I have a large catalog of and Colecovision labels too). He found out about the Imgaic Overlays 2.0 and said he wanted them along with some 2600 repro cart labels.

#307 Humblejack OFFLINE  

Humblejack

Chopper Commander

• 243 posts

Posted Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:57 PM

pm sent

#308 Rev OFFLINE  

Rev

A.K.A. Revolutionika

• 15,366 posts

Posted Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:10 PM

Which 2600 cart label repros?

You have repro stickers of Activision?

#309 pboland OFFLINE  

pboland

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,508 posts

Posted Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:48 AM

GONE!

The last one is now sold (tentatively). I wanted to thanks everyone who purchased this great set of overlays. I'm sure this will be one of those "one of kind" collector items down the road. It was a fun project and I'm now off to work on my next project (Atari 5200 Super Overlays™). 

Again, thank you to all that purchased and supported this project!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE???...

Here's the deal guys:

I have six "blemished" box sets of the Imagic overlays that I didn't feel comfortable selling at full price at the time of the regular sale. The "blemishes" are on the box only and do not effect the contents of the set.

The areas circled in white are the box blemishes. All six pretty much look the same, so these represent the typical blemishes for all six box sets:

Ifront.jpg  Iback.jpg

The cost is $50.00 plus $7.00 shipping (inside the USA, $15.00 to Canada and $22.50 world wide) for each box set. If you are interested in owning one of these "blemished" box sets please private message (PM) me here on Atari Age. Please include your PayPal email address so I can invoice you. 

These are the last sets. These are being sold on a first come (message) basis. There are only 6 blemished sets. I have no more after these and no I will not make more.

Edited by pboland, Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:48 AM.

#310 Fushek OFFLINE  

Fushek

Stargunner

• 1,519 posts
  • Actively Seeking Spiker!

Posted Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:37 AM

PM sent

#311 pboland OFFLINE  

pboland

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,508 posts

Posted Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:42 PM

Here's the deal guys:

I have six "blemished" box sets of the Imagic overlays that I didn't feel comfortable selling at full price at the time of the regular sale. The "blemishes" are on the box only and do not effect the contents of the set.

The areas circled in white are the box blemishes. All six pretty much look the same, so these represent the typical blemishes for all six box sets:

attachicon.gifIfront.jpg attachicon.gifIback.jpg

The cost is $50.00 plus $7.00 shipping (inside the USA, $15.00 to Canada and $22.50 world wide) for each box set. If you are interested in owning one of these "blemished" box sets please private message (PM) me here on Atari Age. Please include your PayPal email address so I can invoice you. 

These are the last sets. These are being sold on a first come (message) basis. There are only 6 blemished sets. I have no more after these and no I will not make more.

2 down,

Only 4 left, PM me if you are interested.

#312 pboland OFFLINE  

pboland

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,508 posts

Posted Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:40 PM

2 down,

Only 4 left, PM me if you are interested.

Here's the deal guys:

attachicon.gifIfront.jpg attachicon.gifIback.jpg

Quick reminder that there are still 4 blemished box set left. If you are interested just PM me.

#313 Troy_Whelan OFFLINE  

Troy_Whelan

Dragonstomper

• 827 posts

Posted Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:13 PM

For anyone who is not comfortable opening a "mint" sealed set, this is ideal!  A discounted set with the box having blemishes so you don't mind taking the shrink-wrap off, but the cards are perfect inside!  Of course this is ideal for those on a budget wanting a set of these awesome cards as well.  :)  Glad I ordered a set as I sometimes feel guilty opening mint items, and now I can open these to include in a binder with the awesome Intellivision card sets by Mark O.  ;)

Troy

#314 pboland OFFLINE  

pboland

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,508 posts

Posted Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:32 AM

I still have four "blemished" box sets of the Imagic overlays that I didn't feel comfortable selling at full price at the time of the regular sale. The "blemishes" are on the box only and do not effect the contents of the set.

Please see about five posts up for pics and pricing. Once these four are gone, no more! PM me if you are interested.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: overlays, Imagic, reproduction

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users