IGNORED

Interest Check: IMAGIC Foil backed overlays

• 1 month later...

UPDATE:

This project is still moving along. I learned quite a bit from the Sears overlay set experience. Mainly, the amount of time it takes to actually put something together like that when you are doing it all by yourself. I'm doing the foil back set little by little as to not burn myself out (like I did with the Sears project).

Here's were I stand right now:

- The box is designed (two piece design with cardboard insert, just like the Sears overlay set, but sized to match Imagic boxes)

- The box parts are all printed/laminated.

- The front section of the boxes are fully cut to size.

- The instruction manual is designed.

- The instruction manuals are all printed and folded.

I Still have many parts to work on, including designing a Wing War overlay. I'm looking at a mid-late September release and I look to be on target at this point. I am not taking pre-orders. I don't like doing that and I'm not starting a reserve list either. There should be plenty of copies to go around.

post-9874-0-97122900-1437268849_thumb.jpg post-9874-0-89474500-1437268856_thumb.jpg post-9874-0-36434600-1437268862_thumb.jpg

Once I start working on the actual printing of the overlays, I will post another update. More to come soon...

Edited by pboland
  • Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...