IGNORED

AtariAge Badges

Albert

If you're going to be attending the Classic Game Fest this year and would like an AtariAge badge and fancy AtariAge lanyard, please post here and/or send me a PM and I'll have one waiting for you at the AtariAge booth. You can put your name and/or forum handle, as well as your location (such as, "AUSTIN, TX") please be sure to include that information. :)

CGF-2015-AtariAge-Badge-Example.jpg

..Al

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Same badge as before? If so I'll see if I can't track it down as it's not where I thought it was.

I don't think I made badges for CGF last year, but I did make them for the Portland Retro Gaming Expo in 2013. They are usually show and year-specific, so I'd ned to make new ones (or at least revised) for this year's CGF anyway. I already have you down for a badge. :)

..Al

• 2 weeks later...

If you're going to be attending the Classic Game Fest this year and would like an AtariAge badge and fancy AtariAge lanyard, please post here and/or send me a PM and I'll have one waiting for you at the AtariAge booth. You can put your name and forum handle, or just your handle, so please be sure to include that information. :)

..Al

What about this year's Houston ArcadeExpo? Have you decided on going to that one? if so will you make badges for it too?

I think I'm going to try to make this - although it might not be until later the 2nd night. My band is playing in Austin on the 27th, Touchpants @ The Parish. Anyway, trying to fly in a day early to attend this. Can you guys post the hours of the event? Couldn't find it on the site.....thank you.

thursday83

HI Thursday,

I think I'm going to try to make this - although it might not be until later the 2nd night. My band is playing in Austin on the 27th, Touchpants @ The Parish. Anyway, trying to fly in a day early to attend this. Can you guys post the hours of the event? Couldn't find it on the site.....thank you.

Looks like the show hours are:

Saturday, 10am - 7pm

Sunday, 10am - 6pm

http://classicgamefest.com/schedule.html

..Al

• 2 weeks later...