This is version 0.4 of Web99:
I want to give you a quick update on this project.
There is heavy works going on on this for a while now. Further I did a presentation on the TI Treff and on the Chicago TI Faire about Web99.
Here is a presentation about Web99 from the Chicago TI Faire 2015:
What was worked on?
- nice treeview of what is Inside the Index, all Types (DIS/FIX, PROGRAM,...) get their own icon
- TI Basic/Extended Basic Syntax Highlighting
- created a custom Lexer for within the Scintilla Library
- added a custom Scintilla.Net Library based on that
- this will be extended to Syntax Highlighting for all other kinds of Source Code like Assembler, GPL,...
- a public independent release of this will come for other Tools to integrate, just need to get some bugs fixed there
- fulltext search within TI Basic/XB Source Files
- using Subversion for Version Controlling the Source Code of the Project for a while already
- created classes for TI Entities like Ti File Binary, Ti File, Disk File Record, Disk and Disk Clone and seperated them from methods which are extracting data for those
- found a big bug in the code which let clustered Ti Files to not have a correct/usable binary, fixed it of course. Many more Basic Program have been extracted as a result.
- started to write some first Unit Tests to test the Code of Web99
- added a lot of checks in code to not let a corrupt Disk Image crash the Application
- small fixes to Basic Source Code formatting, the reference for the look is always how it looks when you LIST the same program in your TI. Both TI99Dir and TIImageTool have some issues there as well.
- Basic Source Code Extraction now properly stores and displays characters beyond Ascii Code 127 (using Codepage 850). Thanks to John G. for pointing out the need.
- Fixes in calculation of FileSize and ClusterLength (many Files have incorrect values in their File Descriptor Record) which have let to corrupt Binaries.
Web99 version 0.4