IGNORED

Swordquest t-shirt display

cvga

I recently acquired all three Swordquest t-shirts. Although I would have preferred to have these framed professionally, I'm limited in space and funds. Instead, I purchased record album display frames and folded the shirts so that the graphics would be (mostly) centered. This could be better but I'm pleased that I got around to doing something with them. They also fit the space I had pretty well. Thought you might be interested..

002.jpg

• Like 11

Nice, now I know of another person who has all 3, Rick, Jose and Me are the only people I've known so far who have all 3. Nice setup, very clean. Cool to see our old S.O.S., I don't even have my own anymore, Jose convinced me to sell it to him. LOL

• Like 1

I think they look great! SOS was probably my favorite packaging for a repo, sadly mine is gone now too. Hey is that a Pac-Man paper weight on your shelf?

Thanks to all of you for the compliments! Yes, that is a Pac-Man paperweight. Here's a better picture of it...

IMG_1521.jpg

• Like 2

Nice, now I know of another person who has all 3, Rick, Jose and Me are the only people I've known so far who have all 3. Nice setup, very clean. Cool to see our old S.O.S., I don't even have my own anymore, Jose convinced me to sell it to him. LOL

The person I bought these from had two sets so that makes at least 5 of us.

I can't imagine getting rid of S.O.S. As you know, I'm a big fan of Wizware :)

what is the giant pacman cylinder on the left and and the pong contraption on the right end?

There's a Pacman motion lamp on the left and a Pong clock on the right. Here are a couple of pictures of them I took 2 or 3 years ago...

092.jpg

094.jpg

I'm getting a lot more comments about the things on the bookshelf than I am the t-shirts :)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Nice, now I know of another person who has all 3, Rick, Jose and Me are the only people I've known so far who have all 3.

I used to have all 3 swordquest t-shirts. Never wore them because first, when I got them in my mid-teens, I thought they looked "cheesy". Also, I don't remember if you could choose a size when ordering the game from atariclub, but even as a thin teen, they would have been small to wear. So I tossed them in my closet, where they sat for many many years. And they stayed there. Finally, a few years ago when I finally went back and packed up my remaining crap in my old closet at my parents house, I found the shirts. As an Atari guy, part of me wanted to keep them, but realistically, what was I going to do with them? So I sold them to somebody on here....don't even remember who. Oh well, at least I'm happy that somebody has them in their collection instead of them ending up in a dump somewhere!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...