IGNORED

PS3 and Vita sold, thanks for looking

Kid Ice

PS3 was originally an 80gb system (not bc w/ PS2) and I installed a 250 gig HD. System was purchased new in Nov. 2008. It includes the Dual Shock 3 controller and I'll also throw in a sixaxis controller. I have about a dozen games, nothing to write home about. Those can be worked into the deal if desired.

EDIT 6-2: Moving on from the Vita, if it's not gone by Friday I'm going to trade it in. Check back here Friday if you're interested in PS1/PS3 games!

The Vita I bought used at gamestop. It's the older OLED wi fi model (which frankly I would rather have than the newer one). I have the 32 gb card for it and a couple of those controller holder thingies.

Both systems are fully functional and have no cosmetic issues. Adult owned in a non-smoking house. I hardly ever took the Vita out. The PS3 comes w/ original packaging. No box for the Vita.

150 for the PS3 and 150 for the Vita with the card. Prices do not include shipping.

I'm willing to entertain any trade or offer. I don't mind lowball offers, I like to take into consideration everything that's on the table and will sometimes take a lower offer from a preferred partner. So systems, games, whatever... fire away.

Edited by Kid Ice