IGNORED

WANTED: Intellivision ECS (Computer module) and Synthesizer

KylJoy

Update!

I FOUND THE BROWN CIB ECS!

But I still need the brown CIB synthesizer and the white CIB ECS and CIB synthesizer! I need them in very good condition and complete, please (boxes too).

Hi,

I'm looking for a nice, functional CIB Intellivision computer module (ECS). Well, actually, two. And the Intellivision synthesizer/music keyboard. And again, really two of those.

I am hoping to find the ones that everyone is familiar with that match the Intellivision II console and its retro-futuristic grey/white color scheme. I would like one CIB in great condition but I'll discuss other opportunities, too, so don't let that stop you. I'm also looking for the Synthesizer/music keyboard attachment that matches these, CIB in great condition if possible but will consider any offers.

I am also looking for the brown versions of these items (ECS and synthesizer) that match the original Intellivision console which was brown, gold and decked out in fake wood trim. Ah... the 70s... And as a bonus for me, they'll match the 1978 Chevy Caprice station wagon my family had about that time...

post-42281-0-68559600-1432347459_thumb.jpg

Please let me know if you are interested in letting one or all of these items go to a new home.

Thanks in advance,

Phil

• 2 weeks later...

I have a boxed white ECS and music synth. The ECS box is in good shape, but the Music Synth box is missing the inner flaps on the end and has no inner foam (it's literally just a box). The ECS is complete but missing the power supply because I'm using it with my brown ECS. The Music synth may or may not have the manual, I'd have to check.

I have no idea what these go for, I'll have to do some research.

why would you need 2?

I happen to have 2. I think one computer and synth are new in the box(intv II style). Back when I was seriously collecting carts, the brown computer was impossible to find. I saw it once, but I could not afford to buy it at the time. I would think its worth a ton of money today.

I would consider selling 1 of each, but I would need to look into whats fair for them.

Hi,

I'm looking for a nice, functional CIB Intellivision computer module (ECS). Well, actually, two. And the Intellivision synthesizer/music keyboard. And again, really two of those.

I am hoping to find the ones that everyone is familiar with that match the Intellivision II console and its retro-futuristic grey/white color scheme. I would like one CIB in great condition but I'll discuss other opportunities, too, so don't let that stop you. I'm also looking for the Synthesizer/music keyboard attachment that matches these, CIB in great condition if possible but will consider any offers.

I am also looking for the brown versions of these items (ECS and synthesizer) that match the original Intellivision console which was brown, gold and decked out in fake wood trim. Ah... the 70s... And as a bonus for me, they'll match the 1978 Chevy Caprice station wagon my family had about that time...

Please let me know if you are interested in letting one or all of these items go to a new home.

Thanks in advance,

Phil

Well you have to have 2 so you can have 1 of each flavor of course! Grey and brown!

And the synths also did not come with foam packing but they did have an extra cardboard tray thing that holds them in place.

Also of interest the brown synth was sold packaged in the Grey model box...they never made a brown model synth box!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I have 3 of the ECS Computer Modules, 1 is CIB, 1 is Loose and the other is Factory sealed.

Also I have the Music Synthesizer in Box.

Unsure of the colors but when I go through my collection I can certainly check for you :)

Thanks!