IGNORED

Colecovision Bagman Review!

TPR

Hey, just throwing this out there, but if anyone in the n.w. indiana area is interested in a Bagman Arcade, I'm ready to part with mine, and willing to sell for what I paid ($250 - which ain't a bad price) You'd have to pick it up, however, as I don't have any way of shipping it. Would also trade for the right big ol' pile of lego.

• Like 1

Hey, just throwing this out there, but if anyone in the n.w. indiana area is interested in a Bagman Arcade, I'm ready to part with mine, and willing to sell for what I paid ($250 - which ain't a bad price) You'd have to pick it up, however, as I don't have any way of shipping it. Would also trade for the right big ol' pile of lego.

PM sent

Wow, wish I had the room. That's the right price for me and pretty close too.

• 4 weeks later...

if you still have this...i'd want it

• 1 month later...

I finally put some time into this today, did good at first but ended dieing 1 money bag away from completing the 3rd screen. :P

Don't remember my score but i'll give it another go tomorrow.. yeah, the controls are a little wonky at times but this is a must-have CV homebrew nonetheless.

Definitely glad I grabbed a copy, I really like the game.. very addicting and quite challenging at times.

From pinball to video games, I've always been a big Stern fan too. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

Thanks for the reply. I guess if I would try that, I would need to find an emulator for Mac?  Might Collectorvision ever sell them again?  I tried contacting them on their website for a quote, but they never responded. I was even hoping I could find someone on Amazon that might be selling the actual game cartridge with no luck…any thoughts on any store or site that might have one for sale?!  Appreciate the help…it is an all-time classic. 

2 hours ago, Hvyhvyfuel said:

Thanks for the reply. I guess if I would try that, I would need to find an emulator for Mac?  Might Collectorvision ever sell them again?  I tried contacting them on their website for a quote, but they never responded. I was even hoping I could find someone on Amazon that might be selling the actual game cartridge with no luck…any thoughts on any store or site that might have one for sale?!  Appreciate the help…it is an all-time classic. 

You can always try CoolCV, I wrote it specifically for Mac a while ago. https://atariage.com/forums/topic/240800-coolcv-emulator-for-mac-os-x-linux-windows-and-raspberry/

20 hours ago, Hvyhvyfuel said:

CollectorVision did a huge re-release last year of legacy titles and I understand another batch is on the way.  Let's hope this one is part of that batch!

Also, I agree with Oscar above.  I use CoolCV on my Mac almost every day and it runs great! 

20 hours ago, nanochess said:

You can always try CoolCV, I wrote it specifically for Mac a while ago. https://atariage.com/forums/topic/240800-coolcv-emulator-for-mac-os-x-linux-windows-and-raspberry/