IGNORED

WANTED: Atari 800XL or Commodore 64 ($50 or under)

mhmrules

Let's get crazy.

I'm looking for either an Atari 8-Bit (800XL or XE models prefered, including XEGS), or a Commodore 64.

The problem is that I'm a college student, so I'm dead broke and don't have a lot of money to spend even with my NEW job, and yes I'm saving up for more important things.

I got interested in the Atari 8-Bits because of the Antic Podcast, Inverse Atascii podcast, and Player/Missle podcast. I asked around and a lot of people thought that the XL and XE series would be the best way for me to hop into the world of Atari 8-Bits.

Of course, there is everyone else who have fond memories of their C64. Since there is a lot of support out there for the Commodore, I figured this would be another way to get into the vast world of Commodore.

There are just a few things I ask for though:

The machines must be in NTSC,

Power brick, and video cables are included,

And if possible, if there is a way of testing one to see if it works before sending it.

I ask for one to be sold for a maximum of $50, but in reality, I would pay a maximum of $75. I would just need a few minutes to cry into my pillow.

Is there anyone willing to help a poor college kid out?