IGNORED

Defender of the Crown for Intellivision 2016

Save some of the misprint ones! I'd buy a couple.

Just to be clear. The boxes that they print during setup aren't 'misprints' in that there are any mistakes on the box. They print a large number of boxes to simply match the colours as closely as possible with the proof. Once that is achieved, they start the run. The customer never gets to see them and they are all thrown in the trash. The run doesn't start until the 'setup' is done. The setup cost is built into the print run. I was just making an observation as to why the 'base' costs are so much and numbers past that base don't affect the final price as much as you would think.

We won't have any 'misprints' and will have none to sell.

• Like 1

Just to be clear. The boxes that they print during setup aren't 'misprints' in that there are any mistakes on the box. They print a large number of boxes to simply match the colours as closely as possible with the proof. Once that is achieved, they start the run. The customer never gets to see them and they are all thrown in the trash. The run doesn't start until the 'setup' is done. The setup cost is built into the print run. I was just making an observation as to why the 'base' costs are so much and numbers past that base don't affect the final price as much as you would think.

We won't have any 'misprints' and will have none to sell.

When I read this statement, immediately this popped into my head:

[media]

[/media]

• 3 weeks later...

* Bump * (in the hopes of an update for a game that's HIGH on my want list!)

In the Multi-Cart thread you can find a small update. Since the multi cart seems to be done it will be used to test DotC. Here the statement:

Some testers already have them. In fact, testers of Defender of the Crown will begin to use LTO Flash! to start testing DOTC in a couple of weeks.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/228141-lto-flash-intellivision-flash-cartridge-information/?p=3499986

If nothing goes wrong a homebrew I will buy too :D

I have not taken them out of the package yet.

Please send me the package, I will pay for postage, proof-read them for verification, send them back and pay for return postage AND buy two complete versions of the game! :)

Thanks to all of you for making this game for your.......Intellivision! Wolfy