IGNORED

SUPER TRASH TRUCK OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD

YANDMAN

Hope that there is another printing of this game! I'd be interested in a copy of it! Just saw a review of it on Facebook! Looks great!

Ataridan

There will not be another printing odf this game , this is strictly a limited edition, but i have one copy spare of a pre-order that was not meant, if you would like it?

could you show me or link me to the review please?

Hi! Yes! I would be interested in that spare copy of Super Trash Truck for the Atari 2600! How much do I want for it? Also, the review I saw was John Handcock's Youtube video of Super Trash Truck for the Atari 2600! Mentioned above! TY!

Ataridan

The GAME IS $50 PLUS $12 FOR SHIPPING. if you would like the game please inbox me today as i have had a lot of people ask me especially since John kindly made the video on it.

Thank you

Hi! Yes! I would be interested in that spare copy of Super Trash Truck for the Atari 2600! How much do I want for it? Also, the review I saw was John Handcock's Youtube video of Super Trash Truck for the Atari 2600! Mentioned above! TY!

Ataridan

My name does not have a D in it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...