IGNORED

One last thing for CPU WIZ (white flag)

I doubt you'll post this on the forum, but you won't accept private messages. Just hear me out.

I would really like you to consider the fact in all of this that I *never* flung the first insult at *anyone* this entire time. If (in your final post before you locked) by not insulting my potential customers you mean, bite the bullet every time someone throws an insult at me, then I can agree with you. I made mistakes that cost me potential customers.
Again, I just want you to acknowledge I've been on the defense this entire time. Anything I said that may have been considered hostile has *only* been in response to a hostile (and generally personal) comment directed at me first.
I've re-read everything I've written on the from 3-4 times. I know this is the case.
I respect un-biased mods. I would have loved to sell here as well, but I suspected after my "probation" I'd have to bite my tongue and take a verbal beating way too often to stay, anyway.
But I'm innocent, friend.
-V

P.S. I hope you kept your word and allowed the admin to review both threads fully. I also hope he gets this message. It's all I have left to say without any more of a sincere reply from you.

I doubt you'll post this on the forum, but you won't accept private messages. Just hear me out.

I would really like you to consider the fact in all of this that I *never* flung the first insult at *anyone* this entire time. If (in your final post before you locked) by not insulting my potential customers you mean, bite the bullet every time someone throws an insult at me, then I can agree with you. I made mistakes that cost me potential customers.
Again, I just want you to acknowledge I've been on the defense this entire time. Anything I said that may have been considered hostile has *only* been in response to a hostile (and generally personal) comment directed at me first.
I've re-read everything I've written on the from 3-4 times. I know this is the case.
I respect un-biased mods. I would have loved to sell here as well, but I suspected after my "probation" I'd have to bite my tongue and take a verbal beating way too often to stay, anyway.
But I'm innocent, friend.
-V

P.S. I hope you kept your word and allowed the admin to review both threads fully. I also hope he gets this message. It's all I have left to say without any more of a sincere reply from you.

Sure they can read it, you didn't type it up like a lunatic.

I am not your enemy, I do a thankless job for a forum I like, usually when I take actions like these, most users would do the same or worse. At least I would like to think so.

It all started because of GroovyBee accusing you of taking advantage of an old autistic man, however, he did not talk to you like a sailor. He gave you his opinion. In this case, yes, but it's the style, not the "HE SAID" "SHE SAID". I hope you find it in your heart to buy the dude something cool, like a trip to the grocery store to fill his fridge. ;)

P.S. Please do not start PM wars with people, I've already received one report through the moderator panel.

• Like 2