6. Keystone Kapers
7. Frostbite
8. Enduro
9. Stampede
10.Space Shuttle A Journey Into Space

Honorable Mentions
1. Boxing - Great to play with friends/family
2. Pitfall II
3. Pitfall! - Sorry Pitfall fans. I just don't play either of them anymore, but I can see that I'm in the minority.

Hope to give Spider Fighter a try tonight on the Harmony.

• Like 1

Pleasantly surprised how many people like H.E.R.O. and how low Pitfall gets ranked overall; looks people prefer the superior sequel.

Shocked that no one has mentioned Double Dragon!!! I love that game. Must be the only one.

I don't think the Atari 2600 version of Double Dragon holds that much nostalgia for long time fans of the Atari 2600, as the arcade game didn't come out till 1988 and the 2600 version till 1989.

Edited by Major Havoc 2049

My least favorite Activision Games (in no particular order).

1. Dragster: Short and quick game, but I have a hard time shifting gears in it. Always blow out the motor.

2. Checkers: If I want to play checkers, I'll just bring the board game out of the closet.

3. Bridge: Never learned to play it and most likely never will.

4. Laser Blast: Awkward controls and a frustrating game for me to play.

Top 10: River Raid, Frostbite, Stampede, Kaboom, Beamrider, Seaquest, HERO, Crackpots, Rampage, Fishing Derby! The first three are really good.

It's a pity, that the best Activision games are not ported for the 2600.

My absolute favourites are Happy trails for the Intellivision and Zenji for Colecovision.

Top 10: River Raid, Frostbite, Stampede, Kaboom, Beamrider, Seaquest, HERO, Crackpots, Rampage, Fishing Derby! The first three are really good.

It's a pity, that the best Activision games are not ported for the 2600.

My absolute favourites are Happy trails for the Intellivision and Zenji for Colecovision.

I wouldn't say it is the absolute best Activision game of all time across all platforms, but I love the Intellivision-exclusive "Worm Whomper" and wish it had been ported to more systems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wouldn't say it is the absolute best Activision game of all time across all platforms, but I love the Intellivision-exclusive "Worm Whomper" and wish it had been ported to more systems.

I was just talking to another collector who works in the local gaming store here and we were both talking about our love for Worm Whomper but hatred for the Intellivision controller. That game should have been on the 2600 or one of the other Atari systems like the 7800 or 8-bit computers. Such a shame it's stuck on the Intellivision only.

• 2 months later...