IGNORED

PRO ( C ) ATARI Issue #6 + Shirts ...

powersoft

Hallo Atari maniacs...

it is done. The sixth issue of mighty PRO ( C ) ATARI Magazine is ready and features again an awesome a cover art of KAZ! Myself and my team created those nice reports for you:

Time For A Quickie

our Aussie Steve Nicklin done a new section and this features a report on three games he played never before and didn't read the manual before. So this sound really interesting...

Soccer Fever

Giann Velasquez talks about five Soccer Games on our Atari XL/XE - so perfect if you see the temperature outside.

A YouTube-Channel for Atari

Jan Haas of Virtual Dimension talks about his channel which is worth to watch, better sure if you also understand, but he done an amazing work on this.

AtariAge Highscore-Club

Jason kendall (trbb) presents on three pages the daily AtariAge Gaming Club.

Druid

Giann talks about on of my personal highlights of these times and shows details and hints and tricks...

Interview: John Croudy

Ross Sillifant get the coder of Atari-Druid for an Interview which is six pages of interesting...

The Magazine-Disk

Finally CharlieChaplin done for this issue again a great and nice collection of new software on several disk images!

PLUS...

on the advertisement of REWINDGAMES you can fiond a code for a great 10% discount for your next order there.

The Magazine is again at Euro 5,00 world airmail shipping

Shipping stars June, 9th - so pre-order NOW!!!

# # #

As it is getting summer now, we got available the brand new T-Shirt collection with our cover art of issue 1-5 ready...

Each shirt available in S, M, L, XL, XXL

and price is Euro 15,00 + postage

Still available:

Caveblaster+ Boxed Disk-Edition Euro 15,00

Thetris / Rolltris Boxed Disk-Edition Euro 18,00

Ransack Boxed Disk-Edition Euro 15,00

Poison - Cyber City Musik-Cassette Euro 10,00

Poison - Epic Fail Musik-Cassettee Euro 10,00

Pro ( c ) Atari - Issue 1-5 each Euro 1,50

PLUS POSTAGE

# # #

PayPal Payment please to 8bit<at>proc-atari.de

Please place your order (if it is more than the new mag only) also via email to the same adress, I will get back to you asap with the correct postage rate than - as this depends on the weight.

Also please get in touch if you want to wire the money by bank transfer to get all necesary data.

And sure, also any questions please send to this adress:

8bit<at>proc-atari.de

Have a mighty 8bit weekend...

Cheers from

Markus

post-38004-0-64517900-1433541823_thumb.jpg

post-38004-0-64922100-1433541829_thumb.jpg

post-38004-0-31240600-1433541836_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

"Time for a Quickie" is a column that addresses the issue of modern day retro gaming. The issue being that there are so many games and other than the games that you know, there are a lot of good games but we don't play them because we don't recognise their names.

In this column I find games with names that I do not recognise and I then try them. Similar to Steve Benway's YouTube channel, I then play the games for the first time without any prior knowledge of the game.

I then write it up my findings, being quite honest. There are a lot of games whereby we do not know the games because they didn't make it famous as they are not so good. But once in a while, we find a "diamond in the rough".

Some people may know the games in advance, but if I don't, chances are that they are not so popular. All games will be known by some people.

I try to be frank and honest without being downright disrespectful of the work that the author has put in.

Lets see how you find it, I hope that it's a good new way of reviewing games.

p.s. I'm not being paid by a now liquidated company to say good things about their games!

• Like 2

I'd like to order 1-5 + 6 delivered to the US. How much?

Your best bet is to contact Markus here:

8bit<at>proc-atari.de

I assume that you want the English version? Just let him know that when you order.

He'll tell you how much it is first and then you can arrange payment through Paypal if you are happy with the price.

I'd like to order 1-5 + 6 delivered to the US. How much?

Hallo Vazquezrick...

thanks for your interest to our work. The total incl. postage is Euro 15,50

Please send by PayPal to 8bit<at>proc-atari.de

Don't forget please to name your order there next to the delivery adress or send them seperately to the same email adress, thank you!

@trbb:

did you already ordered? in the magazine is a discount coupon of 10%

@all:

I have forgotten to send snicklin one text to translate.

so the magazine shiopment will be delayed aprox one week.

I am sorry for this, but the wait is worth.

Oops, it was actually my fault. It had been sent to me, but I had replied without the translation. I saw that it had been replied to and presumed that it had been translated.

Anyway, all is good now, I have now sent a translation back. Markus just needs to do his magic with the presentation within the magazine and then do the printing and all will be ready.

• Like 1

I just wanna say that they are doing a great job and wanna ask for you all to also support by buying the games, shirts and Poison musics.

There are people that loves A8 that are working for free and passion to present you with new stuff and support the continuity of the magazine.

There's a totally new game coming out soon with the Powersoft brand but Markus need money for the media and package.

Please guys!...

• Like 4

UPDATE:

Just finished the layout for the english issue. I will try to print them tomorrow morning to send them also directly and hold the release date. Thanks to Steve for doing again a great job with the translations.

FRED / REWINDGAMES:

Thanks for giving Jason the discount, his magazine will be sent tomorrow ;)

JOSE:

Thanks for your kind words!

• Like 1

I just wanna say that they are doing a great job and wanna ask for you all to also support by buying the games, shirts and Poison musics.

There are people that loves A8 that are working for free and passion to present you with new stuff and support the continuity of the magazine.

There's a totally new game coming out soon with the Powersoft brand but Markus need money for the media and package.

Please guys!...

My gf actually loves the "8-bits is enough" shirt :) She won't let me take a pic of her wearing it though :( I also bought both cassettes and am glad that my tape deck is still working.

• Like 2

@stephen:

she can also have a girlie tank top if she wishes to have - I can do with next printrun!

btw: I love this design really much for the shirt, this looks really awesome.

But more awesome if a girl waering the shirt than me ;)

Let me know what designs you have available in the girl tank top, and I will get them for her. I can't promise any pics but I will try :) She was a Commie girl in her day, but I am bringing her over to the Atari side.

Let me know what designs you have available in the girl tank top, and I will get them for her. I can't promise any pics but I will try :) She was a Commie girl in her day, but I am bringing her over to the Atari side.

If you give me one-weeks for manufacturing you can have EVERY design you see above which is on white shirts I can do as white tank for your girlfriend

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I saw these posts and sent in some money, but no response. Are they still around? I mean, it was ~$20 so I am not too fussed, but I would like to get the mags and I don't want to tag them with a PayPal request if it's just a delay.

Thanks!

Hallo MacRorie...

usually all is paid is sent.

We got also here in Germany the problem, german post lay down work for official reasons in some stations.

Please email me at 8bit at proc-atari dot de

also the date of payment, so I can doublecheck nothing is forgotten at least.

What regulary should not be, but it may happen...

Cheers

Markus