IGNORED

OFFICIAL Reservation Thread for Hover Bovver

It is still going but has slowed due to some health issues. Progress has been slower than we'd like but it is more than half done.

The manual is ready to print, but we will await more up to date screen shots to put into the manual before we send it out for printing.

Hopefully we will be in testing sooner rather than later.

We'd rather just finish it and ship it, than announce incremental progress.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Okay, but my memory did also not betrayed me: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/239125-official-reservation-thread-for-hover-bovver/page-11?do=findComment&comment=3289778

Why? Because 'Classic Game Publishers, Inc.' is in the process of shutting down. My accountant is closing the company as a legal entity. Why? Because I don't live in the Province of Ontario, Canada. I am the only shareholder and I am not a resident of Ontario. Games in the pipeline will come out, but the legal entity known as CGPI will come to an end very soon.

May CGP was never linked to Elektronite and I misinterpretated it back then.

Okay, but my memory did also not betrayed me: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/239125-official-reservation-thread-for-hover-bovver/page-11?do=findComment&comment=3289778

May CGP was never linked to Elektronite and I misinterpretated it back then.

No. I think what it means is that Elektronite (which was a trademark of Classic Game Publishers, the company) ceased to exist as a legal, tax-paying company incorporated in Canada.

So William Mueller as a game publisher and producer is ostensibly still around producing games, just that now he's home-brewing like all other home-brewers, without the legal backing of a corporate entity.

I don't think it changes much at all, except that all that blustering about how Elektronite is more "professional" than your typical home-brewer becomes moot. Presumably, the quality of the final product remains the same, so there's that.

-dZ.

• Like 1

William Moeller does exist and he ensures that his games do not infringe on others rights without permission. Many of his games have third party licensing or partnerships with rights owners.

This is what I meant:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/213522-is-125-truly-the-amount-of-officially-released-intellivision-game/?p=2812379

I refer you to the section starting with "Thirdly, ..." As far as I know that is the only thing that has changed.

Edited by DZ-Jay