IGNORED

Beta Phase Games

GadgetUK

the site shouldn't be down. I can still see it... unless I'm just looking at a cached version of the site.

I'm in the process of creating an update with some new information about our upcoming releases (some preview features, so people know what they're getting).

We're in process of waiting on our last game, but that's mostly my fault for sending the ROM late for production :P

the site shouldn't be down. I can still see it... unless I'm just looking at a cached version of the site.

I'm in the process of creating an update with some new information about our upcoming releases (some preview features, so people know what they're getting).

We're in process of waiting on our last game, but that's mostly my fault for sending the ROM late for production :P

So does that mean Hotdog will be getting another release in the near future? :-D

Willard,

Will you be taking pre orders using this forum, similar to Alpine games?

Cheers

So does that mean Hotdog will be getting another release in the near future? :-D

It was meant to get a release last christmas but got delayed. They're nearly there though.

Very much looking forward to this. I actually passed up a personal offer few months back on a copy of HD as I knew this re-release was coming (for cheaper). I really hope it'll be a blue cartridge again.

It was meant to get a release last christmas but got delayed. They're nearly there though.

Very much looking forward to this. I actually passed up a personal offer few months back on a copy of HD as I knew this re-release was coming (for cheaper). I really hope it'll be a blue cartridge again.

Sweet!!! After about 15 years or so of being on a gaming hiatus I finally dug my LYNX's out again a couple of months back and started finishing my collection of games (wish I had of started earlier!!!), so I don't want to miss out on any new games or reissues... :grin:

hotdog is blue PCB's similar to the last batch.

yeah we are definitely behind schedule but it is going to work out better that way I think.

no pre-orders. it's just double the work for us and I think we're going to try to keep smaller delays between prints this time. we just wanted to improve some stuff with these releases and I think we have.

the site update should be in a week or two so people can see what's coming then hopefully the releases will happen within a reasonable amount of time after that.

• Like 4

hotdog is blue PCB's similar to the last batch.

yeah we are definitely behind schedule but it is going to work out better that way I think.

no pre-orders. it's just double the work for us and I think we're going to try to keep smaller delays between prints this time. we just wanted to improve some stuff with these releases and I think we have.

the site update should be in a week or two so people can see what's coming then hopefully the releases will happen within a reasonable amount of time after that.

Great, can't wait... :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have not posted an update for awhile because I didn't want to keep announcing dates and then delaying them.

Right now we are hoping around the end of April, as that is the current approximate of when the PCB's will be ready.

I think I mentioned in another thread while back, our host switch servers and that resulted in the old site getting erased. Since I was in the middle of an update anyway I didn't just re-upload our old site. Assuming we still have the domain (I'm pretty sure we do) it should be back up sometime during April with some new Lynx features.

Edited by Willard
  • Like 7