IGNORED

TI-99 Cartridge Prices?

Tempest

In order to make some room I'm thinking about parting with my collection of TI-99 carts. Is there a price list of some sort out there or a general rule of thumb when it comes to pricing these? I've attached a list of my cartridges to this post since I can't get tables to work properly.

TI List.xls

• Like 2

I am interested in some of your carts. Have you moved any of them yet?

No I haven't sold anything yet. I've had a few offers for some carts, but I'm still trying to get my head around prices. Obviously selling them all in one lot would be easiest, but I'm willing to part things out if need be. Still, I need to figure out prices.

The most accurate pricing guide to these things is.... "The Value of these items are what someone is willing to pay for them"

It can be frustrating as others have said, there is really no accurate price guide with this stuff. It literally comes down to what someone is willing to pay.

Person X may be willing to pay 2 X what Person Y may pay for a particular cartridge because that single cartridge may be all he needs to finish his collection. A perfect example is with what happened this last week with the CorComp Cards that were for sale on ebay, Many of us had particular prices in mind that we would pay for them and that was our cutoff amount. Schmitzi beat us all and was willing to pay more (Im still JEALOUS that you got the RAM card that I was bidding on) LOL But this shows that people value each component differently.

Edited by TI-GAMER

Id like to make an offer on a few of your carts, but I'll wait until you're ready to accept offers. Do some research on recent eBay sales and/or Craigslist listings.

There are 6 or 7 on your list I would love to have, but if you need to sell it as a whole lot, I would make you an offer.on the whole collection. :)

• 4 weeks later...

The lot is available again. The list is still accurate minus the E/A carts (those are sold). I'll probably close this thread and start a nice new one with better info eventually though.

I'd like to sell these in one lot at the moment. It's just easier that way,