I have posted Addendum 2.0:8 to fbForth 2.0: A File-Based Cartridge Implementation of TI Forth in post #1 of fbForth—TI Forth with File-based Block I/O [Post #1 UPDATED: 06/17/2016].
There is also a new FBLOCKS file (17JUN2016) that fixes a bug in CPYBLK that would copy blocks from the wrong file if they were already in block buffers and had corresponding block numbers. I added EMPTY-BUFFERS as CPYBLK ’s first action.
Now, I am going to get Willsy’s DarkStar working in fbForth 2.0:8 (I believe jedimatt42 said it was broken)—then, on to updating the manual!
Yep, Darkstar compiled but didn't execute correctly. the screen started to draw... but didn't finish.
Oh, and thanks for finding the CPYBLK bug! I actually hit that once! Just once! Couldn't reproduce it when I would try to start from scratch... So sadly I never reported it. It didn't cause me to lose work, because I checked the blocks each step of the way... But it sure confused me.