IGNORED

Problems uploading photos.

Hello just wanted to bring this to your attention. There is a problem uploading photos in the forums and when you upload it says in an orange rectangular box. "Error The server returned an error during upload". I know there was an internal server error today. Most likely sure that was the case of the problem. Thanks!! :)

I'm working on it, and yes, it's related to the problem earlier today.

..Al

No rush at all. I enjoy the site as well Al and thanks so much for all what you have done. Forgot to bring this up as well on the "What you like most about Atariage?" thread. Thanks for creating a site for bringing retrogamers and enthusiasts together and keeping it alive. :)

No rush at all. I enjoy the site as well Al and thanks so much for all what you have done. Forgot to bring this up as well on the "What you like most about Atariage?" thread. Thanks for creating a site for bringing retrogamers and enthusiasts together and keeping it alive. :)

Thanks, I appreciate that. Today has been somewhat frustrating, as I was not anticipating downtime or having to scramble to try and fix stuff. The host was helping me update some software on the server, when things went catastrophically awry, and Apache (the web server) would no longer build. Took a while to get that fixed. And I've been fixing some issues since then.. I am now looking into why uploads are not working. After that, I can finally get some lunch (and it's 3:30pm here).

broken.jpg

..Al

• Like 1

I just made a change to the server that hopefully will fix this issue. I'd love to get verification that people are now receiving emails from the forum.

Thanks!

..Al

I got my first notification this morning. My email was looking quite void of AA emails for the past two days and I wondered why. It appears to be working again now.