IGNORED

Atari XEGS Podcast Looking for Contributors and Co-Hosts

Hi, Anybody who has heard any of my segments on the Atari 5200 Super Podcast knows I am a newbie at podcasting.

I have invested in a very good podcasting microphone and some audio editing software so I would like to give podcasting a try.

Since the 2600, 5200, 7800 all have there own podcast I was thinking about doing a dedicated podcast for the neglected Atari XEGS.

I looking for somebody who owns the system, likes it and would like to be a co-host with me. And the more hosts the more merrier.

I looking at a Monthly Podcast.

If anybody is interested please let me know, Thanks. :)

• 1 month later...

Good luck with your podcast...I look forward to hearing your episodes!

Thanks, I think its going to go well, We will start recording in Sept., as most of us are enjoying what's left of the summer.

We have Bill Kendrick, Michael who does segments from Player/Missile Podcast and contributions by Kieran Hawkin from the UK who has done magazines and articles.

We might even be able to get some interviews as well.

First episode should introduce the podcast and get to know the XEGS hardware etc. I hope you will enjoy it.

I'd love to contribute something... Do you take submissions? Need a guest from Ohio? :-)

Hi, this podcast is for everybody so if you would like to contribute that's fine and thanks. You can send either an audio or email submission to atarixegspodcast@gmail.com. As far as a quest I would need to speak with you first to get to know you and also speak to my cohosts about it. You can PM me and we can start talking. Again thanks for your interest.

Edited by Protestari

Yeah, same here. If you ever need any content, I'd love to help. I really like the 8 bit Atari products.

Hi, that would be great. As I told gozar this podcast is for everybody so please free feel to contribute. I sent you a message on your Youtube Channel. I would like to take our audio MP3 podcast episodes and post them to my YouTube Channel but need some advice on what software do I need to take the MP3 episode and combine it with video, like a slideshow or static image. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi, that would be great. As I told gozar this podcast is for everybody so please free feel to contribute. I sent you a message on your Youtube Channel. I would like to take our audio MP3 podcast episodes and post them to my YouTube Channel but need some advice on what software do I need to take the MP3 episode and combine it with video, like a slideshow or static image. Any advice would be appreciated.

What OS do you run on your computer?

• 3 months later...