IGNORED

A game I hope you'll like

cvga

Pretty sure it's 75 now. Thanks Ave1! :thumbsup:

You are correct. Here's the new game...

002_6.jpg

BTW: This game has taken on an aspect I didn't consider. Existing participants are encouraging new participants. New participants bring additional choices (which I'm trying to make a little better each time) but also reduce any one player's chance of winning.

• Like 6

We're approaching 48 hours again without a new "like". The contest ends if there are no new likes in a 72 hour period. Anyone else want a chance for a free cart? Just like the first post in this thread.

I'll add another game to the choices if we reach 77.

I think we're approaching the end. We had one new "like" almost 40 hours ago. If we reach 72 hours, I'll end the contest and we'll draw a winner. If we get another like before we reach 72 hours, I'll add another game to the options.

Sweet! You got a gold star on your 1st post! I've never seen this before on AA. What's the threshold for one of these thingies?

star_big.png
POPULAR

80 post ftr. If I win, it would be a toss up between Alien and Bank Heist. Probably Bank Heist. Might need to watch play videos to decide. I have most of the others...

Edited by stardust4ever

I was looking for the next cart to add but it appears that there haven't been any new likes in the past 24 hours. Looks like the contest has ended.

I randomize the list of likers. Maybe we can pick a time to draw the winner in the Chat Room sometime this week. How does Tuesday @ 11:00 p.m. EST work? Of course, you do not need to be present to win.

Oops, I'm a little bit ahead of myself. It will be 72 hours just after 11:00 a.m. EST. The game will end at that time if there are no new likes.

The next cart you can win is "Pressure Cooker" by Activision. I'll get a picture up sometime on Monday.

Thanks!

• Like 2