IGNORED

Giant photo site International/Foreign boxes & Data Age

Philflound

I wanted to see if I can get some help on the international side of the variations for boxes, manuals, and carts. I probably have scans of most cartridges thanks to Atariguide and Atarimania along with my own personal scans and some help from a couple of collectors on here. But I know there are some variations still out there. If you have any multi-language boxes that I don't have on the site, please send me scans of both front and back of the box along with the info on the tiny flaps such as Rev number, printer, and printed date. As for manual scans, I most likely will need them unless I can get them from Atariguide. Though the manuals are not going to get done any time soon. I do however have the 6 different manuals I have listed for Home Run, since I needed to put some of my extras with empty boxes to complete the game in box. If you can help me with any foreign boxes , please either post here or pm me.

I mentioned Data Age in my other thread, but the thread may not be getting the interest I want it to, so I put it in the title. I want to see about verifying the variations for the Data Age boxes. I'll be working on Data Age on the site within the next couple of weeks. What I can confirm is the following about the color of the text on the side of the box. I'd like to try and verify if there are white and/or black text for the sides of the boxes not shown below.

Airlock: has both white and black versions

Bermuda Triangle black text

Bugs both white and black text

Encounter at L-5 not sure, can't find my box

Frankenstein's Monster black text

Journey Escape black text (I've owned many of these, never saw white)

Sssnake has both black and white text

Warplock white text

He Phil,

yesterday after i have reads your post in the other topic, i took the time for a short look in my collection.

i can confirm the following variations today. i am waiting for a response from a friend, for maybe more infos.

Title Black White

Airlock yes yes

Bermuda Triangle yes

Bugs yes yes

Encounter at L-5 yes yes

Frankenstein's yes

Journey Escape yes

Sssnake yes yes

Warplock yes yes

if it is not very hurry, then I look for more informations on the boxes.
I'm afraid I haven't any time yet.

Edited by Schitti

This venture has been taking me years. I have lots of patience. :)

The ones I confirmed I have photos of. I would need the ones I don't have photos including a side of the box scan. I don't do box sides too often. Data Age is one. Parker Brothers is another due to the country printed is on the side. Sears will be another because of the product number on the side.

Phil