IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Game Boy Advance Video

RSS Bot

Now I have a new obsession: Obtaining every Game Boy Advance Video known to man. Except one: The Shrek/Shark Tale dual movie one. Why? Well, why did they make this? They both have separate carts. Perhaps it was a show of power for all to see that you could store two movies on a Game Boy Advance cartridge? Why did this obsession start? I was looking for a Game Boy Micro AC adapter so I can recharge it. I found a multi-purpose one that seems to work great I got for $6. So now I need to find something else to do with my Game Boy Micro other than play Super Mario Advance 4 on it. So I thought getting the 34 would be an interesting thing to do. I actually watched one of the two I have. I watched the Sonic X one. It has just two episodes on it IIRC. But I want to have stuff I'd be interested in watching, which probably amounts to just the SpongeBob collections. But I figured why not just get the whole set? It's not like it's terribly expensive. I know a store that is selling them for $6 apiece. I never gave it much thought. Until now.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-12144-game-boy-advance-video/