IGNORED

Does the Dual Command have same issue as the Coleco Gemini controller?

AtengaGames

I have 2 Coleco Gemini controllers (with Gemini video game system/appareil de jeu video written on them maybe they're Canadian?) they are combination joystick/rotary controller and they have an issue when using the rotary controller plugged in by itself were the button is mapped to right on the joystick (the Gemini originally came with a Y splitter to plug two controllers into one port like proper paddles and this does fix the problem supposedly). My question is do the dual command variants have this issue and if so how were they sold (2 controllers with a Y adapter or by themselves). I'm just curious because I really like both the Joystick and rotary components of this controller and would love to have one that works properly. The actual Y adapters seem a little hard to come by so maybe there is a way to mod them to work properly?

They're the exact same controller. You need a Y-splitter for proper paddle functionality. I suppose it'd be possible to mod them, but then if you do come upon a Y-splitter, it wouldn't work correctly with that.

Welcome to AA! :)

Thanks Man I appreciate the response

Edited by AtengaGames