Photo

Atari 2600 RGB mod

377 replies to this topic

#376 cvdh1983 OFFLINE  

cvdh1983

Combat Commando

• 1 posts

Posted Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:19 AM

Hello everyone. Im an avid retro gamer. Ij started collecting a couple of years ago and own a Genesis Famicom Super famicom Snes jr Saturn and pc engine duo. The first system I played was the 2600 at age 5 in 1988 so I also have some nostalgia for it . I want tlo play these in gb like I do with al my other systems. I couldnt find any rgb modded systems on ebay. I looked for both the 2600 and the colecovision which Im also interested in. Xoes anyone on the forum sell such systems or know where I can get them?

#377 Novastar OFFLINE  

Novastar

Space Invader

• 14 posts

Posted Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:10 PM

I am just checking because of the two button reset mod sounds nice: do these mods still allow a Sega Genesis pad to work properly? Do the timing issues with warlords go away when you switch back to RF?

#378 Hank Rearden OFFLINE  

Hank Rearden

Chopper Commander

• 191 posts

Posted Fri Jan 5, 2018 6:40 AM

I am just checking because of the two button reset mod sounds nice: do these mods still allow a Sega Genesis pad to work properly? Do the timing issues with warlords go away when you switch back to RF?

The RF on mine sucks but I also don't ever use it. No reason to. If I flip over to the CRT I use s-video.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users