#451 Ikrananka OFFLINE  

Ikrananka

River Patroller

• 2,469 posts

Posted Wed Aug 2, 2017 8:10 AM

I have 1 request.

Make the manual actually readable.

Also, how do I properly go fullscreen?

As a new member to the forums I would think that you might show a little courtesy in your posts, especially when you're criticising someone who has created something for others to use for free.  The topic you created where you rant and swear about how bad this emulator is hardly encourages others to help you.  I suggest you take a deep breath, calm down, apologise and try asking again.

#452 tschak909 OFFLINE  

tschak909

Stargunner

• 1,852 posts

Posted Sun Sep 3, 2017 3:10 PM

I'd like to port CoolCV to use libretro (and RetroArch), is it possible to get source code?

-Thom

#453 ValkerieSilk OFFLINE  

ValkerieSilk

Stargunner

• 1,265 posts

Posted Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:47 PM

As a new member to the forums I would think that you might show a little courtesy in your posts, especially when you're criticising someone who has created something for others to use for free.  The topic you created where you rant and swear about how bad this emulator is hardly encourages others to help you.  I suggest you take a deep breath, calm down, apologise and try asking again.

#454 anto80 OFFLINE  

anto80

Combat Commando

• 1 posts

Posted Wed Nov 8, 2017 9:33 AM

Hello nanochess, very nice job on CoolCV !

I downloaded coolcv_v0.6.5_almost_all.zip on page 1 ...but it appears the zip file doesn't contain coolcv_pi executable for raspberry.

Is it possible for you to compile v0.6.5 for pi and add it to the zip? Thanks a lot for your help.

(coolcv_pi executable is already contained in v0.6.4, but I specifically need v0.6.5 or higher since it includes the upgrade about joystick axes)

Thank you so much for providing your good work to the community! It reminds me the good old days because ColecoVision was my very first step into videogames world. I was 5 and my parents were playing Donkey Kong on ColecoVision at that time... :waving:

Cheers and take care.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Colecovision, Emulator, Mac, Windows

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users