I really enjoyed that, thank you :)

No negative press covfefe here!

#252 doctorclu OFFLINE  

doctorclu

***Moon Patrol 5200*** ***Moon Master*** *Blue Max:Class 4*

• 7,223 posts
  • *Star Raiders 2* **Captain -CL 2**

Posted Sat Jun 3, 2017 9:05 AM

I'll have to check out the Rebooteriods episode and give my feedback on it for a catch up on the next episode.  As CJ already knows, I love that game.  :D   It was the asteriods the Jaguar needed and deserved.

As for Brutal Sports, love that game and had many hours of fun playing it with friends.  Have to write up on that as well.

#253 genfuyung OFFLINE  

genfuyung

Chopper Commander

• 101 posts

Posted Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:46 AM

Just discovered this and the stitcher streams dont seem to work. The libsyn direct links dont work either.

#254 Protestari OFFLINE  

Protestari

Dragonstomper

• 691 posts

Posted Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:01 PM

Just discovered this and the stitcher streams dont seem to work. The libsyn direct links dont work either.

Hope it works soon.

#255 Jagosaurus OFFLINE  

Jagosaurus

Moonsweeper

• 472 posts

Posted Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:23 PM

Stitcher works fine for me. I've DLed to listen queue & streamed. Running Adroid 6.0.1.

#256 DrMalba OFFLINE  

DrMalba

Space Invader

• 43 posts

Posted Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:32 PM

Wanted to bump this and share the love, I just discovered the podcast and I was surprised how well-researched and well-put-together it was.

I hope you will eventually be able to return to this - keep up the good work !

#257 Shinto OFFLINE  

Shinto

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 110 posts

Posted Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:45 PM

Thank you very much, DrMalba.  I wish I could keep up a regular episode release schedule, but the research is incredibly time-consuming, so I do my best to fit it in with the usual grown-up responsibilities of jobs and kids and household and stuff.  This summer has been nuts.  I haven't stopped working on the next episode, it's coming along nicely, just very slowly.  I still love putting together this podcast, it's a lot of fun to do, so I am grateful for your support and patience!

#258 troff OFFLINE  

troff

Chopper Commander

• 102 posts

Posted Fri Sep 8, 2017 8:16 PM

The research and effort that Shinto puts into each episode is amazing.  Just the show notes are a treasure trove.  And the quality of the podcast itself is amazing.  I highly recommend the podcast to anyone who has even a passing fancy on the Jaguar.  Every episode is worth the wait - no matter how long it is.

#259 Shinto OFFLINE  

Shinto

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 110 posts

Posted Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:55 AM

The Brutal Sports Football episode is out, and to back up that audacious claim I have a link to Libsyn and some show notes, plus you can also check it out on iTunes, your favorite RSS-based podcast player, and probably Stitcher at this point as well.

The next episode of the podcast will cover Double Dragon V!  If you have any feedback for this one, I'd love to get it in the episode, so post/PM here, or send a text or audio submission to jaguar@gamebygamepodcast.com by October 20th.

Thank you for listening!

• K3V likes this

#260 Shinto OFFLINE  

Shinto

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 110 posts

Posted Thu Nov 9, 2017 8:14 PM

The latest installment of the podcast, covering Double Dragon V: The Shadow Falls, is now online.  Here's a direct link, some show notes, and you'll also find it on iTunes and Stitcher.  Even if you don't care for the game, I hope you enjoy the episode.

Up next is Pinball Fantasies.  If you have any feedback you'd like to share, please post here, PM me, or send a text or audio submission to jaguar@gamebygamepodcast.com.  Thanks!

#261 Shinto OFFLINE  

Shinto

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 110 posts

Posted Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:43 AM

The latest episode of the podcast, covering Pinball Fantasies, is out of the launch lane and hopefully not headed for a quick drain. Fire up your flipper fingers, check it out, and as always thank you for listening.

The next episode will cover Troy Aikman NFL Football, and if you happen to have any feedback you'd like to share on that one, please send that along, text or audio submission, to jaguar@gamebygamepodcast.com.  Thanks!

#262 ginoscope OFFLINE  

ginoscope

Space Invader

• 19 posts

Posted Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:47 AM

Thanks for the podcast as a new Jaguar owner I have really been enjoying them.

#263 RJ ONLINE  

RJ

River Patroller

• 4,458 posts

Posted Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:13 PM

I would've said nudging INFLUENCES the trajectory of the ball, rather than adjusts it.

#264 RJ ONLINE  

RJ

River Patroller

• 4,458 posts

Posted Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:27 PM

Did the magazine/external critics all review the same game? Sheesh.

The music's awesome! I think Capt. Squideo should change his name to Capt Squidiot.

Edited by RJ, Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:42 PM.

#265 CyranoJ OFFLINE  

CyranoJ

Quadrunner

• 5,012 posts
  • RAPTOR in LOCAL

Posted Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:52 PM

EDIT: [Whoops, one thread too high!]

#266 Shinto OFFLINE  

Shinto

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 110 posts

Posted Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:14 PM

Just what everybody wanted for Valentine's Day: a podcast episode... about an NFL football game... on the Jaguar.  Episode 21 - Troy Aikman NFL Football is now available in your RSS-based podcast client, with iTunes and Stitcher following whenever they pick it up.

The next episode will focus on Hover Strike, and I've set an arbitrary feedback deadline of March 9th for that one, if you'd like to send something in (please?).  Thank you for listening!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: podcast

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users