IGNORED

Entry 2015: Simon4

Yes, Valter, your IntyBASIC programs are welcome in the contest, regardless of being made before.

Like Oscar said, you have plenty of time to work on improvements or additional features. (Here's a hint: why not combine your other mini-games into a single program with a nice graphical menu selection?)

IntyBASIC has improved much since you wrote these games, and the SDK makes it even easier to use now! :). (And of course, there's always people here to help.)

dZ.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yes vprette did release a tic-tac-toe game, last year I released a Tic-Tac-Toe game too, for sure the vprette was more polished and looked better than mine, but it was just to test what I could do with intybasic :)

I am not sure If I get enough sparetime to enter the contest, lets see maybe I will..

I published the rom and sourcecode for my TIC-TAC-TOE long time ago: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/235012-intybasic-tic-tac-toe-sourcecode/

Yes vprette did release a tic-tac-toe game, last year I released a Tic-Tac-Toe game too, for sure the vprette was more polished and looked better than mine, but it was just to test what I could do with intybasic :)

I am not sure If I get enough sparetime to enter the contest, lets see maybe I will..

I published the rom and sourcecode for my TIC-TAC-TOE long time ago: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/235012-intybasic-tic-tac-toe-sourcecode/

I actually thought yours was more polished, with the sound and color effects.

You should absolutely submit it to the contest. :)

• 1 month later...

Are you submitting tic tac toe for the contest? :)

• 2 weeks later...

in its current version - I guess NO :) If I submit it, its only to submit something, i dont think a tic-tac-toe game would have any chance to get anything but a "last place" in the contest. If I get time I will try with another ENTRY, but who knows. Current busy with ColecoVision stuff...

I wouldn't say it that. Remember, games are being judge for various criteria. Anyway, you can submit more -- in fact, as many times as you'd like. If you don't get a chance to make another one, it doesn't hurt at all to submit the one you have. I thought it was good. :)

-dZ.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

in cart?

maybe but it will not be elektronite of corse... so I need time to work on box,manual.... I have not that time... the really really few time I found for working on intv development is intybasic USS Enterprise Stardate 3025

Have you done any additional work on it?

thanks!