Photo

Entry 2015: Simon4

12 replies to this topic

#1 vprette OFFLINE  

vprette

Stargunner

• 1,351 posts

Posted Sat Aug 1, 2015 10:26 AM

Not sure if any rules is against posting a game already finished months ago, anyway this is made in intybasic, so I post here

simon4

Attached Files

#2 nanochess OFFLINE  

nanochess

River Patroller

• 4,847 posts
  • Coding something good

Posted Sat Aug 1, 2015 10:59 AM

It isn't against the rules ;)

Besides you have time to improve it.

#3 DZ-Jay OFFLINE  

DZ-Jay

Quadrunner

• 9,854 posts
  • Triple-Stripe Mo' Bro

Posted Sat Aug 1, 2015 1:54 PM

Yes, Valter, your IntyBASIC programs are welcome in the contest, regardless of being made before.

Like Oscar said, you have plenty of time to work on improvements or additional features. (Here's a hint: why not combine your other mini-games into a single program with a nice graphical menu selection?)

IntyBASIC has improved much since you wrote these games, and the SDK makes it even easier to use now! :). (And of course, there's always people here to help.)

dZ.

#4 Rev OFFLINE  

Rev

A.K.A. Revolutionika

• 15,381 posts

Posted Sat Aug 1, 2015 3:47 PM

I like DZ's idea. You have several puzzle mini games. They would make a nice collection. Why not have Elektronite release it!

Was it you that had a tic tac toe game as well?

#5 CrazyBoss OFFLINE  

CrazyBoss

Moonsweeper

• 326 posts

Posted Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:29 AM

Yes vprette did release a tic-tac-toe game, last year I released a Tic-Tac-Toe game too, for sure the vprette was more polished and looked better than mine, but it was just to test what I could do with intybasic :)

I am not sure If I get enough sparetime to enter the contest, lets see maybe I will..

I published the rom and sourcecode for my TIC-TAC-TOE long time ago: http://atariage.com/...toe-sourcecode/

#6 DZ-Jay OFFLINE  

DZ-Jay

Quadrunner

• 9,854 posts
  • Triple-Stripe Mo' Bro

Posted Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:37 AM

Yes vprette did release a tic-tac-toe game, last year I released a Tic-Tac-Toe game too, for sure the vprette was more polished and looked better than mine, but it was just to test what I could do with intybasic :)

I am not sure If I get enough sparetime to enter the contest, lets see maybe I will..

I published the rom and sourcecode for my TIC-TAC-TOE long time ago: http://atariage.com/...toe-sourcecode/

I actually thought yours was more polished, with the sound and color effects.

You should absolutely submit it to the contest. :)

#7 Rev OFFLINE  

Rev

A.K.A. Revolutionika

• 15,381 posts

Posted Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:10 PM

Yes vprette did release a tic-tac-toe game, last year I released a Tic-Tac-Toe game too, for sure the vprette was more polished and looked better than mine, but it was just to test what I could do with intybasic :)

I published the rom and sourcecode for my TIC-TAC-TOE long time ago: http://atariage.com/...toe-sourcecode/

Are you submitting tic tac toe for the contest?    :)

#8 CrazyBoss OFFLINE  

CrazyBoss

Moonsweeper

• 326 posts

Posted Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:46 AM

in its current version - I guess NO :) If I submit it, its only to submit something, i dont think a tic-tac-toe game would have any chance to get anything but a "last place" in the contest. If I get time I will try with another ENTRY, but who knows. Current busy with ColecoVision stuff...

#9 DZ-Jay OFFLINE  

DZ-Jay

Quadrunner

• 9,854 posts
  • Triple-Stripe Mo' Bro

Posted Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:55 AM

in its current version - I guess NO :) If I submit it, its only to submit something, i dont think a tic-tac-toe game would have any chance to get anything but a "last place" in the contest. If I get time I will try with another ENTRY, but who knows. Current busy with ColecoVision stuff...

I wouldn't say it that.  Remember, games are being judge for various criteria.  Anyway, you can submit more -- in fact, as many times as you'd like.  If you don't get a chance to make another one, it doesn't hurt at all to submit the one you have.  I thought it was good. :)

-dZ.

#10 DZ-Jay OFFLINE  

DZ-Jay

Quadrunner

• 9,854 posts
  • Triple-Stripe Mo' Bro

Posted Sat Dec 5, 2015 3:28 PM

*bump*

And a reminder that if you want your finished game to be considered, you must submit it to the official mailing list, as per the rules. :)

#11 nanochess OFFLINE  

nanochess

River Patroller

• 4,847 posts
  • Coding something good

Posted Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:19 AM

Not sure if any rules is against posting a game already finished months ago, anyway this is made in intybasic, so I post here

Don't forget to submit your game to the contest ;)

#12 Rev OFFLINE  

Rev

A.K.A. Revolutionika

• 15,381 posts

Posted Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:58 AM

Are you releasing this one day?

#13 vprette OFFLINE  

vprette

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,351 posts

Posted Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 PM

Are you releasing this one day?

in cart?

maybe but it will not be elektronite of corse... so I need time to work on box,manual.... I have not that time... the really really few time I found for working on intv development is intybasic USS Enterprise Stardate 3025

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users