IGNORED

The Official Intellivision LOOT BOX 2018 - coming soon sign up now

Rev

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received the Grab Bag box today from Rev! I had great fun pulling everything out of the box, and it just kept coming and coming!! I'll take a few items, and I will be adding far more than I take out. I'll take photos of the items I keep, but I'm not going to post photos of everything so there will be an element of surprise for those further down the line. :)

Thanks revolutionika for putting this together! Will be great fun. :D

..Al

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates Al?

Yes!

As of today I am mostly caught up with store orders, so I am working on catching up on other things. Just shipped out my AA Secret Santa package, and now I can work on the Intellivision Grab Bag (already have some things added to the box!) I will try to get it out by the end of this week. The timing for me to receive this wasn't really ideal, and I apologize for the delay. I'm going to take a few things out, but planning on putting way more back in before I send the package on its way! :D

..Al

• Like 1

Good. Get it to Canada soon! Maybe someone from the Seattle area can drive it up to Vancouver and we can save $500 on shipping.

Hey! Never mind! Do you see who the lucky person is on the Canada list? After me it goes to Europe! Wtf? We need another Canuck to squeak in there below me :P (its all good)

• 4 weeks later...

What is the status on this? I have a little something to put in for my turn, but I'm not sure when my turn is coming...

A fresh start for the now infamous Intellivision Grab Bag.

Intellivision Grab Bag 2015

Please do not put your name on the list if you tend to procrastin[snip]

List of participants in order of receiving:

9. First Spear - USA