IGNORED

The Official Intellivision LOOT BOX 2018 - coming soon sign up now

Rev

I just checked 1st page for list - 19 people in USA and then 7 in Canada/Europe. With 25 people to go even if we all just took 2 weeks it will be a year. Hopefully we can get this thing back on track as it's a pretty cool idea:-)

I would love to volunteer to fill that #20 spot on the USA list :)

Spent lots of time working on the Grab Box today.. Added about 30 loose Intellivision cartridges, two bags of buttons, and some other....carts. I didn't take much from the box, a few sets of overlays and some pencils. :) Tomorrow morning I will pack it all up in a new box and send it on its merry way! Will post confirmation once I've done so.

Filled a few holes in my overlays collection...

intv_overlays.jpg

Hmmmm...

intv_halo.jpg

..Al
  • Like 8

Spent lots of time working on the Grab Box today.. Added about 30 loose Intellivision cartridges, two bags of buttons, and some other....carts. I didn't take much from the box, a few sets of overlays and some pencils. :) Tomorrow morning I will pack it all up in a new box and send it on its merry way! Will post confirmation once I've done so.

Filled a few holes in my overlays collection...

intv_overlays.jpg

Hmmmm...

intv_halo.jpg

..Al

mmm..... Nice looking halo 2600 carts. I just ordered one a few weeks ago then immedietly went on vacation. Cant wait until i get back home to check it out. Its one of my most played and favorite atari 2600 carts. (Yes i play the rom version) My favorite 2600 homebrews are this and medievel mayhem.

The Grab Box did not go out today, as I'm waiting to get confirmation that the shipping address is still the same. You know, because, uhhhr, a few weeks have passed since I originally received the package.. :ponder:

..Al

Sorry I didn't see message till this morning

Great Al. Now you should he receiving grab bag 2.0 next week. Same drill as last one.

Awesome! I bet I can be even more expedient in getting Grab Bag 2.0 shipped. I am so excited!

And by expedient, I mean, lighting it on fire and posting the video on YouTube.

..Al

Awesome! I bet I can be even more expedient in getting Grab Bag 2.0 shipped. I am so excited!

And by expedient, I mean, lighting it on fire and posting the video on YouTube.

..Al

Hahahaha! The devil is in the details. :)