IGNORED

The Official Intellivision LOOT BOX 2018 - coming soon sign up now

Rev

I'm #1 and it's still sitting on the floor in my "AtariAge Build All The Things" area, and I suck for not turning it around yet. But my time is starting to free up a bit, so I promise I will get to this soon. IN the meantime, I did find a ton of boxed and loose Intellivision carts that were in my garage for years, so I will have some extra games to throw into the mix (probably carts, since those are easier to include in larger quantity). I also found all my binder full of Intellivision overlays, which makes me happy. :)

..Al

I'm #1 and it's still sitting on the floor in my "AtariAge Build All The Things" area, and I suck for not turning it around yet. But my time is starting to free up a bit, so I promise I will get to this soon. IN the meantime, I did find a ton of boxed and loose Intellivision carts that were in my garage for years, so I will have some extra games to throw into the mix (probably carts, since those are easier to include in larger quantity). I also found all my binder full of Intellivision overlays, which makes me happy. :)

..Al

Lol! Al is the new Jason! ???

• Like 1

I need some additional information before I can concur.

..Al

He was.....ummmm, 'thoughtful' in his timing around getting it sent back out and he topped it up quite nicely. This is one of the reasons I don't want it coming my way, it would likely never get sent out. Lol!

I need some additional information before I can concur.

..Al

I don't remember exactly how long I had it for, but it was over two months...maybe 4 months. I added a bunch of stuff, most notably 17 CIB Sears Super Video Arcade Intellivision games. I'm now banned for life from the Grab Bag ;-)

Here's what I added:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/220998-the-new-official-intv-brotherhood-grab-bag-v30/?p=2954049

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

I don't remember exactly how long I had it for, but it was over two months...maybe 4 months. I added a bunch of stuff, most notably 17 CIB Sears Super Video Arcade Intellivision games. I'm now banned for life from the Grab Bag ;-)

Here's what I added:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/220998-the-new-official-intv-brotherhood-grab-bag-v30/?p=2954049

if only i had those to go with my sears intelly... :(

Check post 1. It has always said this:

List of participants in order of receiving:

Albert - USA

Intellfan - USA

Intvsteve - USA

Wongojack - USA

Hyperboy - USA

TrekMD - USA

Mthompson - USA

Atari5200dude82 - USA

First Spear - USA

JoeM_Intellivision

Kyljoy

RickR - USA

Intellivet - USA

Genetixj - USA

Siliconetoad85 - USA

BBWW - USA

Segasaturn - USA

Testaon - USA

Tandyvision - USA

Mr_Intv - CANADA

Freewheel - CANADA

M-Crew - CANADA

Bodyshots - CANADA

Ataribuff - Europe

Intellivotion - Italy

Intymike - Europe

• 2 weeks later...

To everyone concerned: The "Grab Bag Piñata" is no longer available. It was a big bash, we all had fun busting it open, and everyone had a chance at picking off whatever they wanted. Everything was given away and the very few remaining items were sent back to Revolutionika for restocking a new Grab Bag.

If you are interested in being part of the New Grab Bag, this right here is the thread to follow. I am no longer the keeper of the Grab Bag, so I don't have any control over who gets what. If you have questions or want to add yourself to the distribution list, I suggest you just post in here. :)

Cheers!

-dZ.

• 1 month later...

Proposal: Adopt a one week (maximum) turn around rule, in lieu of, changing the name to the Official Intellivision Grab Bag 2027. :-D

Yes, this is a good idea.

I have certainly been the weak link in getting this going. I am going to promise right now that I will have the Intellivision Grab Bag shipped out no later than a week from today. I apologize to everyone for sitting on this for so long, and now wish I had not been the first recipient. But at the time it made sense, since Rev needed to ship me some other items as well. I've been pretty busy the past few months, and I wanted to do some cool things with the grab bag before sending it out. I did dig out my collection of Intellivision hardware, software, and overlays during this time, so I'll be able to weave some of those items into the grab bag.

Again, I'll get this out in the next week, as I know many eyes are glaring at me right now and it's not fair that I've been sitting on it so long..

..Al

• Like 1

Yes, this is a good idea.

I have certainly been the weak link in getting this going. I am going to promise right now that I will have the Intellivision Grab Bag shipped out no later than a week from today. I apologize to everyone for sitting on this for so long, and now wish I had not been the first recipient. But at the time it made sense, since Rev needed to ship me some other items as well. I've been pretty busy the past few months, and I wanted to do some cool things with the grab bag before sending it out. I did dig out my collection of Intellivision hardware, software, and overlays during this time, so I'll be able to weave some of those items into the grab bag.

Again, I'll get this out in the next week, as I know many eyes are glaring at me right now and it's not fair that I've been sitting on it so long..

..Al

It's not your fault, it's that darn box! I think someone drop a Time-Sink-Machine in it. Whoever gets a hold of the box, gets stuck with it for a long while. First it was Rev, then Jason, then I, then Rev again, now you...

Humanity is not ready for the Grab Bag. That thing should be destroyed!!! :o

Edited by DZ-Jay