IGNORED

The Official Intellivision LOOT BOX 2018 - coming soon sign up now

Rev

Let's see how it continues its momentum now. The last one moved fast and only slowed down when it got to be too huge. Jason then added an entire collection of Sears boxed games and made it even huger! :o This is why we broke it up afterwards. It's fun and cool when it's lean, but at some point people have to rummage through hundreds of items to see what's available and that takes work. :P

Hope it keeps on moving!

Lol, not all Sears games, but I think it was over half of them :D

Just a thought, but we could attempt to limit the size of the Grab Bag somehow. Maybe agree upon maximum weight, dimensions, or number of items. This could keep it from bloating and encourage a healthy turnover of content.

Limit it to a USPS Large Flat Rate box. Then the shipping cost will be known up front.

Damn 45 pounds! It was only 17 pounds when I got it 2 people after you - I pretty much added about same weight as I took out. Some things I took out just to reduce weight like Aquarius Guide to Home Computing & a few non video game related booklet items like Diary of a Wimpy Kid. That gave me a little room Ro play with to add some cart titled that weren't in there. I think the exterior box size is ok because you need the room for CIB games. Maybe we can lesson the 5 or so interior boxes down to like two to make a little lighter. It was pretty manageable when I got it - Thanks Rev for doing this. Let's get this bad boy moving through the rest of U.S., Canada, & Europe:-)

Hey! let me cut it down, I need more shelf filling material. If it gets to me at 45 lbs and leaves at 2 lb 6 oz that's cutting it down to size. If it takes 2 boxes then I say 2 boxes it is. I know money is a factor for everyone but the content is the more importent part I think. I was planning on putting in a little more that I took out (depending on what makes it to me now). Perhaps next years should have restrictions and guidlines as to what should go in to the box. If paper goodies are too heavy then perhaps they could be only put in if they are rather rare, same for the common carts, rant, rant, blah, blah,

Um.. I'm very Sorry for the letdown. When I wrote that I shipped it I meant "gave it to the wife since she works near the post office". I decided to surprise her today and wash her car and found the grab bag still in the back.

Guys, I am very sorry. The soonest I can post it will be on Thursday. BBWW I expect you to hold me to this. I will PM you the tracking number.

By the way it is 20#.

Um.. I'm very Sorry for the letdown. When I wrote that I shipped it I meant "gave it to the wife since she works near the post office". I decided to surprise her today and wash her car and found the grab bag still in the back.

Guys, I am very sorry. The soonest I can post it will be on Thursday. BBWW I expect you to hold me to this. I will PM you the tracking number.

By the way it is 20#.

Its all good, we blame your wife...not you!

Um, perhaps. Someone before me knew I was looking for certain things and they put those things in the box. If they hadn't, then no. But I added in more than 50$ of stuff.

Honestly there is a great deal of 'paper' and commons. I didn't take any of those out b/c I didn't know if anyone needed them or if they were going to a certain person. I do hope that people who need commons or screw back carts will take out what they need.

I find an empty box in the grab bag, match it to a manual in the grab bag, and I added a loose cart I had so.... there is almost a new CIB in the grab bag.

There is a $ fund to help get the box to Canada. The box is also a heavy duty box which adds a few extra pounds. Currently it is at 20# and with some paper and commons removed we should get it down in weight. The box is also a very large box, so if that can be shrunk then we can keep it going for less $$

This was a lot of fun. I'm sorry I sat on it so long- I was waiting for things to arrive in the mail to add more unique items. The next few people should be happily surprised.

I agree. There are two shoe boxes full of loose common carts. I had more fun going thru the promo material and other INTV goodies. I will still do the grab bag again.

Lol, not all Sears games, but I think it was over half of them :D

Just a thought, but we could attempt to limit the size of the Grab Bag somehow. Maybe agree upon maximum weight, dimensions, or number of items. This could keep it from bloating and encourage a healthy turnover of content.

Um, perhaps. Someone before me knew I was looking for certain things and they put those things in the box. If they hadn't, then no. But I added in more than 50$ of stuff.

Honestly there is a great deal of 'paper' and commons. I didn't take any of those out b/c I didn't know if anyone needed them or if they were going to a certain person. I do hope that people who need commons or screw back carts will take out what they need.

I find an empty box in the grab bag, match it to a manual in the grab bag, and I added a loose cart I had so.... there is almost a new CIB in the grab bag.

There is a $ fund to help get the box to Canada. The box is also a heavy duty box which adds a few extra pounds. Currently it is at 20# and with some paper and commons removed we should get it down in weight. The box is also a very large box, so if that can be shrunk then we can keep it going for less $$

This was a lot of fun. I'm sorry I sat on it so long- I was waiting for things to arrive in the mail to add more unique items. The next few people should be happily surprised.

Before it gets to Canada, maybe a lot of the common stuff can be removed.. it cost a fortune to ship anything here. its all done with weight..

I shipped a box to the usa smaller than shoe box ,and I cant recall weight but maybe less than 8 pounds cost me almost 35 dollars.. I can imagine what it will cost through Canada then to Europe..

cheers

If anyone is worried about too many commons or the box being too large, do not fret. I will take care of both issues before it leaves me.

I can always use common stuff to complete items I have and have access to all the free shipping materials I want at work. I'll re-work the entire layout before I send it on so it will be easier and lighter.

• Like 2

The Culling will start in ernest soon. The One Hatman - I've got your list so I'll see what I can do on that. If anyone on the list needs common carts…let me know. I will remove all with screws. :-)

• Like 1