IGNORED

The Official Intellivision LOOT BOX 2018 - coming soon sign up now

Rev

I think I may have left a few items out of the box so I could just ship it. We'll talk later to see if we can shore up a few odds and ends.

and yes the box is mostly tape...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, everybody. I'm here. Sorrowful and shameful. Not an excuse, but the reasons for my recent absence since I last logged on with exuberant excitement for finally receiving the grab bag myself... back-to-back-to-back funerals followed by a week's vacation with a loved one who is solely responsible for pulling several members of my family out of financial collapse, where she revealed her diagnosis of aggressive cancer on her chest wall. I realize that we all have similar stories and times where things get this tough or even tougher, and I feel really bad for holding up the progress on this awesome community project. I should have been able to carve out a few hours in there to take care of this business for the betterment of this fine group.

So now... to get it back on track... I have done just that. The wondrous packing tape laminated box is re-stocked, packed and ready to go. Where do I find out who to send it to next?

Thanks in advance for any level of understanding and/or restraint from ostracization.

Peace to you all:
:TestaOn

• Like 3

tep392,

Just my opinion - I think if person is contacted at least 3-4 times within 2 - weeks and no reply then ok to skip to next person & move that person down one spot so they would still be next in line. I was lucky enough to participate in the grab bag and thought it was a lot of fun to take some things and add some things. Luckily I was able to do and ship out quickly within 2 weeks of receiving. Thanks to all involved and let's keep this alive as I really think it was a great idea. Thanks all!

Joe