IGNORED

The Official Intellivision LOOT BOX 2018 - coming soon sign up now

Rev

I don't hoard them, but I do wallpaper my rooms with them.

LV P&BJ, 2600 Pac-Man, and Super Mario/Duck Hunt. Between the 3 I literally could cover an entire wall with carts, if I didn't give so many away.

Best wallpaper ever! :)

• 2 months later...

I am dedicating Monday to stuffing it with more items and getting it out in the mail. I am never going to be the first recipient of a grab bag again in the future. I don't expect any of you to believe me, but I'll post again on Monday.

..Al

Lol! Al you don't owe any of us an explanation. Who's the lucky one who gets it after Al? Winning! :)

I am dedicating Monday to stuffing it with more items and getting it out in the mail. I am never going to be the first recipient of a grab bag again in the future. I don't expect any of you to believe me, but I'll post again on Monday.

..Al

Don't sweat it. Every person who has received the cursed grab bag has taken way too long. I speak from experience..

Good point! :)

But it is kinda true... looking for:

Lady Bug

Mind Strike

Sewer Sam

Mouse Trap

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Treasure of Tarmin

PBA Bowling

ABPA Backgammon

Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack (Don't laugh, I actually need one!)

And a whole lot of manuals/overlays for all of these and some others!

I even have a few INTV white label carts to toss in before sending it back out if I can please make the end of the list :_(

Edited by the1hatman

Good point! :)

But it is kinda true... looking for:

Lady Bug

Mind Strike

Sewer Sam

Mouse Trap

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Treasure of Tarmin

PBA Bowling

ABPA Backgammon

Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack (Don't laugh, I actually need one!)

And a whole lot of manuals/overlays for all of these and some others!

I even have a few INTV white label carts to toss in before sending it back out if I can please make the end of the list :_(

Loose or boxed? :) I have a TON of extra, loose Intellivision games, and I will be greatly supplementing those that were originally included in the Grab Box (it's not really a bag, so if you're expecting a bag, you will be disappointed). I'd include some AtariAge 2600 homebrew games, but I know you guys won't enjoy those at all.

..Al

• Like 2

Loose or boxed? :) I have a TON of extra, loose Intellivision games, and I will be greatly supplementing those that were originally included in the Grab Box (it's not really a bag, so if you're expecting a bag, you will be disappointed). I'd include some AtariAge 2600 homebrew games, but I know you guys won't enjoy those at all.

..Al

I'm certain that the 2600 games would disappear pretty quickly. :)