IGNORED

Join the IntellivionRevolution Newsletter for NEW Inty Games!

Rev

Thanks Stargunner! Had my original INTV since childhood and some games....just started collecting/playing missing games. At about 75/125.

Homebrews are all new to me as well. Been buying them up like hotcakes! Amazing to have new games for INTV!

Loving DK2, Space Raid, Copter Command and Boulder Dash! Super Chef & Ms. Nightstalker arriving this weekend. Space Patrol next on the list.

Thanks Stargunner! Had my original INTV since childhood and some games....just started collecting/playing missing games. At about 75/125.

Homebrews are all new to me as well. Been buying them up like hotcakes! Amazing to have new games for INTV!

Loving DK2, Space Raid, Copter Command and Boulder Dash! Super Chef & Ms. Nightstalker arriving this weekend. Space Patrol next on the list.

You've got a good start ... D2K is a masterpiece and Space Patrol is must have. Also make sure to get a copy of Christmas Carol vs the Ghost of Christmas Presents ... the game is sold out but the ROM is here http://carolvsghost.com/pg_game.html#download-romfor free.

Also, just an FYI, I'm not Stargunner, it's Fushek :) Our handles are in the grey line above. Common newbie mistake ;).

• Like 1