Users Forth Hello,
Here's my first shot at a TurboForth plugin, I present you twenty shades of bluish color:
Well, slightly less, as I've grouped all those word types into seven categories to save on colors. You can change colors in the Settings dialog.
Forth strings are very weird, in particular the .ABORT" word stands out negatively. I decided to make it a string literal instead of an Interpreter word followed by a string literal, or it would have tripled the size of the lexer.
You can try out the following:
- Navigate to definition (word, var, value, const) by pressing F3
- Find all usages (across files) by pressing Ctrl+G
- Semantic rename (across files) by pressing Shift+Alt+R
- Comment/uncomment selection by pressing Ctrl+/
- Folding of comments and definitions by pressing Ctrl+NumPad+ and Ctrl+NumPad-
This list assumes the "Eclipse" keymap, which you have to select in the Settings dialog. For other maps you'll have to consult the Help for shortcuts.