IGNORED

High Score Competition (April: Starfort)

arcadeshopper

Well I embarrassed myself today almost..I thought I had the high score in St. Nick, but when i was making the list of scores, I found that my nemesis, Globeron, won this month.

So since I compiled the scores, I thought I’d post them. I’ll leave it to Globeron to pick the next game.

St. Nick - December 2018

1. Globeron 28240

2. Jwild - 27470

3. Opry99er - 24750

4. Chue - 20430

5. Save2600 - 17640

6. OLD CS1 - 6630

7. I like turtles - 4170

8. Buckobrand - 2580

9. Vorticon 3950

10. Tursi 1940

11. Fimbulvetr 380

12. Digdugnate 100

Happy New Year Everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Happy New Year!

But the next game will be Munchman II (by John T. Philips)

"The Monster is Back"

Find it on js99er.net

(I have the .bin, .dsk, etc., but I am boarding a flight back to Europe).

post-39490-0-06270200-1546601782.jpg

post-39490-0-78341900-1546602119.jpg

Manual:

http://99er.net/files/Munchman%20II%20manual.pdf

FinalGrom or Classic99

munch2C.BIN

Module: Game 512K Cart 2 (real or in .bin format for Classic99)

(press spacebar second screen option A)

Visit:

JS99er.net

> Software > More > MunchMan II

Disk version:

Editor Assembler option 5.. First file DSK1.MUNCHM21

MUNCHMAN2.dsk

Source: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/232358-munchman-ii/

• Like 1

Prizes

(I really do not have so much TI hardware myself for the game competition to give away unfortunately. My father though has quite a lot of TI hardware, but I need to find time to investigate it and probably need to keep it for spares/repair).

For next time I will look for software based prizes if it is okay with the group, still have some fun stuff (some of them shared already on FB / AtariAge).

Prizes for the winner (thanks to Tursi):

* Atarisoft module (by Rasmus/Tursi), with Centipede, PacMan, Mrs. Pacman, Donkey Kong, Defender, Dig Dug, see screenshot.

and

* 2x Modules without housing:

The Attack

TI Invaders567d54b3a0e39ea1a325b700b25b0005.jpgcbe5a431c427704d1334d8dc99108acc.jpg

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

I need addresses for jwild and for globeron. You guys have winners packages coming!

For some reason I keep getting an error “The user Opry99er can’t receive any more personal messages”. Hmmm

For some reason I keep getting an error “The user Opry99er can’t receive any more personal messages”. Hmmm

Heh... it took 10 years without deleting any personal messages, but I finally hit my 500 conversation limit. :)

I have deleted some. You may proceed, sir.

• Like 2

Several days late and many dollars short - I know. But playing Munchman II, I discovered today that I had a bad/flaky extension cable going to my Wico joystick adapter. All of the sudden, I could no longer move left. Tried reseating the cable ends, etc. to no avail. Something internally must have come loose/broke off and not shocked considering it was a brand new Chinese Retrobit extension cable.

Anyway after discovering this, decided to give 'ol St. Nick another try, as I was certain the flaky cable was to blame when I experienced some not so responsive action out of Santa at times. Damn witch nipped me in the corner there, else I was on a roll! :dunce:

post-13896-0-86698800-1546902797.jpg

I know it's too late, just felt the achievement was worth sharing for posterity. I'll post some scores of Munchman II soon. :)

• Like 4

I see how you are..employing Shock and Awe to scare us all!

Get as much Honoos as possible each time eating a power pill max.1875 points per pill x8 pills = max. 15.000 points per level (but hard to get all hoonos each time), but every 10.000 you get a new Munch Man. Once you get it going, the more and more MM you get. I have not checked what the max. is only 4 are displayed and I did not count it. I did not had a feeling that Hoonos became more intelligent to find Munch Man or became faster over time.

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

Several days late and many dollars short - I know. But playing Munchman II, I discovered today that I had a bad/flaky extension cable going to my Wico joystick adapter. All of the sudden, I could no longer move left. Tried reseating the cable ends, etc. to no avail. Something internally must have come loose/broke off and not shocked considering it was a brand new Chinese Retrobit extension cable.

Anyway after discovering this, decided to give 'ol St. Nick another try, as I was certain the flaky cable was to blame when I experienced some not so responsive action out of Santa at times. Damn witch nipped me in the corner there, else I was on a roll! :dunce:

stnick.jpg

I know it's too late, just felt the achievement was worth sharing for posterity. I'll post some scores of Munchman II soon. :)

Yowza!!!!! That's a score for the ages there! :) Brilliantly done!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...