IGNORED

High Score Competition (April: Starfort)

arcadeshopper

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have the ability to transfer files? An XB2.7 cart and an rs232 card would do it. :)

it has the RS232 card... I've got a copy of editor/assembler .. maybe PM me what I can do? So I don't clutter up this thread?

I'd love to play this game... does it have the shooter levels as well? If not, it still looks awesome.

It is fun... took me several sessions to "get it," so to speak... but I had no experience with the original game.

I'm working toward "E" now, but I am having a hard time determining when to use my shields on Platform D... You only get one, and there seem to be 2 impassable obstacles... One shield, 2 spots where a shield is needed... makes you think. :)

• Like 1

it has the RS232 card... I've got a copy of editor/assembler .. maybe PM me what I can do? So I don't clutter up this thread?

I'd love to play this game... does it have the shooter levels as well? If not, it still looks awesome.

You can get files from the pc to the ti with a straight through serial cable just need a disk controller and a drive or a drive emu. I bet we can find you a controller from the mob here and a gotek drive emu is like 30 on eBay plus a small fee to make it lotherek compatible

Major tom just has the station part and Its very much in my top 10 games for the 99/4a.

Greg

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Alright ladies and gentlemen... After much consideration, I have selected this month's HSC game.

_3-01_zpswm9xdamh.jpeg

That's right folks... Household Budget Management... Scoring is going to be subjective, and I will be the judge.

Create The best budget you can with a bi-weekly check of $1,000.

You have the following major expenses:

-Mortgage: $796 (monthly)

-Food: $300 (bi-weekly)

-Insurance $320 (monthly)

The rest you can improvise. I need to see creativity and innovation here, folks.

THIS MONTH'S PRIZE: 10 HBM carts (for cart shells)

Let the games begin.

post-25598-0-92668700-1491097670_thumb.jpg

(looks at the date)

Alright ladies and gentlemen... After much consideration, I have selected this month's HSC game.

_3-01_zpswm9xdamh.jpeg

That's right folks... Household Budget Management... Scoring is going to be subjective, and I will be the judge.

Create The best budget you can with a bi-weekly check of $1,000.

You have the following major expenses:

-Mortgage: $796 (monthly)
-Food: $300 (bi-weekly)
-Insurance $320 (monthly)

The rest you can improvise. I need to see creativity and innovation here, folks.

THIS MONTH'S PRIZE: 10 HBM carts (for cart shells)

Let the games begin.

Alright, alright... April Fools. ;)

Anyway, I wanted VERY BADLY to put my favorite classic TI game up for the game of the month this month... Unfortunately, I bet nobody would be interested in playing it, so I have settled on an arcade classic that knows no platform boundaries. (As much as I LOVE Henhouse, I never hear the sentiment reciprocated)

The REAL April High Score Competition game of the month is:

***Drumroll Please.......

8646e668e3a4f647b39fcb7712e04f5b.jpg

7275731_f520.jpg

CENTIPEDE!!!!!

20170401_223508-01_zpsjgzixne8.jpeg

Here is a meager score to start things off. :)

20170401_223349-01_zpsp0g0fhvx.jpeg

Good luck, all!!! I hope you do as well as the hot chicks in the above pictures. ;)

• Like 1

Hahahahah.... It's a tough call to say which would be more exciting: a game of Household Budget Management or a game of Henhouse. ;)

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

• Like 1

Alright, alright... April Fools. ;)

Anyway, I wanted VERY BADLY to put my favorite classic TI game up for the game of the month this month... Unfortunately, I bet nobody would be interested in playing it, so I have settled on an arcade classic that knows no platform boundaries. (As much as I LOVE Henhouse, I never hear the sentiment reciprocated)

The REAL April High Score Competition game of the month is:

(Centipede)

You mean you had some training hours since last November? :-D

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/241547-high-score-competition-april-centipede/?p=3623561

• Like 1

Well, since I will be without emulation or the ability to transfer until I can get a new HD, I'll be selecting a game I have on cart.

I have a few in mind... I'll leave it open for discussion for the remainder of the day.

Star Trek S.O.S

Henhouse

Defender

Thoughts?