IGNORED

Unboxing video and a very generous package from Hyperboy! :)

Talk about friends with benefits! :lol:

Happy belated Retro!

Thanks! I just turned 34 on the 10th. It is a truly an amazing gift and Hyperboy Is just an awesome atariager as well. I was expecting a Hello Kitty bike and crackpipe plus the boxed fake sealed Incredible Hulk and the Boxed ATAAWWWEEEEE! :lol:

• Like 3

Just added 'da boaf of yous as friends… 'cause you just never know when I gots stuff to throw into a birfday mix. :rolling:

Seriously, be kinda fun to have a birthday circle like this among those of us that have such a hobby in common. And what better gifts than classic gaming? :love:

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Had to do an updated bump on this thread. I sent out a great Texas package to my buddy Hyperboy on Wednesday afternoon and got him some of the best condiments and dips in Texas and he received it today. Just wanted to do a shoutout to not only an awesome and one of the best atariagers, but an outstanding and top notch friend! I am truly thankful and blessed to meet such awesome people like him. I reccommend a lot of newbies on atariage and everyone else that he is an absolutley generous person and one of the best on the site. Anyways, I know you like hot stuff and hope you love it! Hot is Texan for mild :rolling: Enjoy eveverything!! :grin:

post-32978-0-97058500-1448768986_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I can vouch for STUBBS awesome BBQ Sauce thanks to the bottles I received in past from Keith! :thumbsup:

Don't forget I sent you some El Fenix salsa as well. :grin: Stubbs makes some of the best bbq sauce.

Happy belated birthday, buddy. That is a kind and generous gift. :)

Thank you very much!! He is an awesome guy indeed!:)
  • Like 2