IGNORED

Intv homebrew complaint thread

Rev

• 2 months later...

And here comes Rev, raping us of our money yet again. Seriously, Rev... you have two games shipping right now. Did you have to announce two more for December/January? Why couldn't they wait until Spring 2016 for a release? We're not all going to die soon, so PLEASE SLOW DOWN.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, if anything, it will be getting worse. 2016 will be "The Year of the Intellivision"

If you don't like this, you are definitely not going to like next year. The only difference is some will be normal releases, without artificial limits, gimmicks or secret club membership required...so you won't have to stress not getting a copy.

• Like 2

I am more than fine with 2016 being The Year of Intellivision. I know many here simply HAVE to get every release, and that's perfectly fine, but I am just happy to have so much new content to choose from. I will only be able to afford 1 or 2 new homebrews next year if I'm lucky but at least there will be a selection to pick from.

These are glorious times we're living in my friends!

And here comes Rev, raping us of our money yet again. Seriously, Rev... you have two games shipping right now. Did you have to announce two more for December/January? Why couldn't they wait until Spring 2016 for a release? We're not all going to die soon, so PLEASE SLOW DOWN.

Thank you for your kind words.